Do you think I should start wearing more makeup?

I usually don't wear much, if any, and I don't know if I should or not. If you think I should, how tf should I do it bc I suck at makeup and have no idea what I should do. I'm also going to cut my hair shorter, but how should I get it cut? I'm thinking just to my shoulders and layered, maybe shorter in the back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you feel is comfortable. I wear makeup on weekends and on occasions like parties or special events, you name it. But at school I get my messy bun up, and going to a school with uniforms, i'm forced to wear an itchy skirt and a collard top, but i'd wear sweats and a tee, that and no makeup. So do whats comfortable, start out with some foundation or concealer on any dark spots or pimples, maybe some mascara, once you get used to it, start wearing some other pieces of makeup like blush or eyeliner, etc. But you're pretty, you don't need makeup seeing your skin looks perfectly fine (unlike mine lmao) and personally, I think you should grow out your hair, but do what suits you best. :))

What Guys Said 4

• I had a look at your profile and while I was there, I read your "About Me" - Your profile pic is adorable and that hairstyle if you wish to get it could suit you - Make up is your choice and with practice you will get better at it but my point was going to be don't dwell on what you look like, your personality sounds brilliant - You said yourself something like that if people got to know you they would probably like you so don't concentrate on your looks just on showing everybody that great personality of yours.

• You're pretty
    And your hair looks fine
    Umm
    I think you actually don't need make up

• Looks fine to me as is, Maybe you are just obsessing over it for nothing.

• From what I see you don't need much makeup, I like your colored nails thou

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't matter, whatever you're preference is. You can do natural makeup looks if you dont want anything too drastic, so maybe foundation and concealer and some mascara and/or eyeliner. for more drastic looks, use eyeshadow, blush and winged eyeliner.
    look up a LOT of makeup tutorial vids on youtube and you'll be an expert at it ;) im only 13 and im better than all my friends and i think i am pretty good at it and i had no help except for Youtube :D

• it all depends on the fram of your face for your haircut and how you would like your hair not anyone elses opinion. do what YOU want and go for it.

watch makeup tutorials

and if you want to wear makeup wear makeup.

for me, i do it sometimes but other times im like naturally okay with everything and if you're going to start wearing it make sure that you take care of ur skin first

• What sort of haircut were u thinking? Post a pic
    As for makeup I think you should do black eyeliner on your top lash and on your waterline, doesn't have to be thick tho

• U could look up faux bobs on youtube if U really don't want to get a drastic haircut. Look up beauty tutorials on there too. Youtube has EVERYTHING.

• Look up some easy makeup tutorials on YouTube. Also buy yourself some cheap little makeup trinket things from CVS. And for your hair, look up short haircuts on google images, then when you find one you like, show it to the person who cuts your hair.