Guys, Honest Truth?

Tell me the truth, I have always be insecure about my butt. I usually don't go to the beach without board shorts, but this summer I am going to try to. I know it shouldn't matter what I look like, but I can't help but be concerned. I just don't want to take a chance, and be even more insecure if I go to the beach and get looks. I am not looking for raving reviews just honesty good, or bad.

Guys, Honest Truth?

30

Most Helpful Guy

• can't tell really because i can't really see all of it. A portion could look nice in a picture but that doesn't mean the rest is nice

From the image it looks very nice

What Guys Said 29

• It's a butt. I don't understand how you could be insecure about it. It's not super fat. It's not marked up with those fat marks. It's a regular butt.

• You want honesty, here is honesty. There are no pictures.

• There is no pictures

• Get yourself a swimdress. (Its a swimsuit with a skirted bottom) It hides the tops of the thighs and any "ugly" curves. TBH though, I think you should just wear an ordinary swimsuit and get on that beach and not give a monkey's about what other people "might" be thinking.

• Looks great to me

• If you want the real honest shallow answer you would have to take a better picture. But from what I can see, looks great to me :)

• Very nice butt. I enjoy looking at it. Feel free to send me more Lol... your butt is fine don't be insecure.

• Really? You are insucure with your butt when you have a nicely sexy rounded butt!! I'd eat that butt of yours. Your butt is beautiful shaped, and I am being honest.

• What exactly are you insecure about? :S

I don't see anything 'wrong' with it.

• You have a great butt

• well, that looks fucking fantastic. 👍

• That's a foul pose for ass

• That is one great ass.

• It really doesn't get any better than that!

• Looks like a fun butt to me.

• Very sexy I love your ass its HOT!!!

• Looks great to me.

• Very nice butt :)

• It's flat and fat... bad combo. Go workout!

• Nice ass love the shape and how ur ass hugs ur underwear wish u were my girlfriend

• Eff you! You know you're sexy. Stfu already ;)

• Looks tasty

• Beautiful.. really beautiful...

• You want an honest reaction? Ok. DAMN!! that ass look fine!
    How was that?

• Looks wonderful to me. I do not see a thing to worry about.

• Decent shape, not huge.. I'd encourage you to keep in mind that not all guys are all fixated on the butt. Many are going to be far more concerned with your face, hair, chest, lips.. Your body looks fit, don't worry so much about the butt.

• You wanna pull your pants up any higher? You could probably taste them!

• They are not pants they're underwear. It just so happens that a lot of underwear aren't cut to cover your whole butt, but thanks for your concern.

• Difficult to tell

• Any pictures?