At 14 percent bf: opinions on where to improve?

I have went from 17 to 14 percent bodyfat in the past 3 weeks due to clean eating and lots of weight training and cardio. I took this pic today at the gym after a good leg workout. I am 4 percent bodyfat higher than my goal of 10 percent. I would like suggestions on improvement to get myself to the best shape I can be.

at 14 percent bf: opinions on where to improve?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose your body fat bro. there's nothing you can do about the fat under your chest. You just need to get around 9% and you won't see it anymore.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• continuously living a healthy and active lifestyle should guarantee the best shape of your life along with life expectancy. if you want strength then train towards lifting heavier. if you want to have endurance and be toned, consult a trainer for information. best shape of your life can be subjective.

• Lol, you have boobs.

• Wow you have made a lot of improvement. And you look very handsome and nice sexy smooth skin , am so jealous.