What is Taco the Greats eye shape?

Taco is bored, and curious. o3o
What is Taco the Greats eye shape?

P. S. Sorry about my huge nose being in your faces (wish I could get rid of it >.<), and sorry about my ungroomed brows (I've been lazy with the care of them recently).

Most Helpful Guy

• ey ! Don't you talk about your nose like that, and your eyebrows. . . it don't really look like you have any. There really ain't much there. Yeah I'd say that you got killer eyes, I'm sure if somone wanted to kill me they'd be looking at me like that

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

As for my eyes I'd say that they're normal-ish with bags under them kinda thing

• Who says I'm not after you? MWUAHAHAHAHA!

• I got mad skills. I don't need luck.

• Skills? What skills you got? All I know is that you can cook. If you want to try and kill Doomguy with some poisioned food I suppose that's possbile

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Do you have acrease?- yes you do so 🚫monolid.

2. If you put a straight line across your eyes would it turn upwards or downwards? -It looks like yours doesn't turn in either direction? Do 🚫upturned and 🚫 downturned.

3. if it just goes straight across, can you see the whites around your pupils?-I kinda can but it really just looks like your widening your eyes to me so 🚫round.

4. If you can't see the whites then you are an almond shape. That looks about right. So there you have it, you have an almond shape✅✅✅

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not familiar with how to describe eyes.. Round/almond? Does that sound right? I don't think about eye shapes much lol

And shhhhh about your nose ✌🏻️

• Round almond seems about right to me - I am probably almond with hooded lids

• You and others say round/round-ish. Only one person said something different like up turned.

What Girls Said 4

• Ummm... I'm so overwhelmed I'm just going to have to go with totally awesome and spectacular with a side of possibly round?

• Not sure about your eye shape but don't talk about yourself like that. Your nose isn't big, it goes perfectly fine with your face, your eyebrows look fine and you are cute. You have nice skin and lips and you look really friendly.

• Round. :) 👌

• So so your that crazy girl taco I see. And buy the way your eyes are upturned shape you crazy maniac.