Are you happy with the way you look? and are as a person?

Opinion on this? If not what is something you'd like to change?

• Yes wouldn't change a thing
    28% (15)46% (16)35% (31)Vote
  • Not really
    31% (17)23% (8)28% (25)Vote
  • Kinda
    41% (22)31% (11)37% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm currently working on my looks. Not 100% happy with them. I think I'm pretty cool personality wise tho.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There is always room for improvement, not because someone else says so, but because that is the only way I can grow.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• look overall I'm happy but there's always room for improvement. i like to embrace my flaws and work on my weaknesses.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a perfectionist, I'll never be 100% satisfied :(

1|2
    0|0
  • I am happy with how I look in some ways but not in other ways.
    I am happy with whom I am as a person but I know there's definitely room for improvement.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality wise I won't change a thing
    Look wise that's another issue 😂😂 and i would like to change it but not like surgically, I mean naturally

0|1
    0|0
  • I like most of my features, but I put on weight so easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very much.
    My appearance has come a long way over the past few years. I've lost a good amount of weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhat dissatisfied with both.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would lose a couple pounds but I'm already working on it. I want contacts n highlights too. I think that's about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda.. I'd like to have flat stomach and bigger ass tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wish I didn't have so many blackheads, I wish I didn't get so stressed and anxious

0|1
    0|0
  • I think almost everyone has at least something that they want to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i could change myself i would change
    -personality (i would be outgoing and fun and confident)
    -hair (i would have naturally straight beautiful blonde hair)

so yeah, major things. but as a person i like myself and i will work on trying to get my hair to look good and trying not to be so shy

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Currently dieting to lose at least 15 pounds.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, of course I like the way I look physically. Also on the personality I am proud of who I am, hence I believe I am both good looking on the inside and on the outside.

Of course I always try to make myself a better person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, I'd like to change my hair (thinning, but has grown back some), my ears (left ear is a little lower than right so my face looks lopsided when I wear glasses), and my weight.

I can't really do anything about the hair or ears without spending a shit load of money, but I can lose weight (which I am currently doing).

0|1
    0|0
  • Happy with my looks- yes
    Happy with me as a person - eh. I used to but right now im kinda depressed so no. at least not at the moment

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now? Na, I have a random pimple growing on my cheek -_-

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm satisfied. Sure, I wish I could be stronger, better looking, smarter, etc. But I think I'm pretty good in many other aspects.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted C. I'm usually OK with the way I look although I could make more of an effort most days. As for the way I am personality wise it really depends on my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would change my eye color to dark green, my hands, my ears, my nose and I'd like to have some chest hair. So I'm going with kinda.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wouldn't change a thing

0|1
    0|0
  • nah but my personality makes up for it most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretty much yeah, physically I have goals I am working towards but overall I'm happy and content with who I am and how I look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too pushed to be honest about how I look and quite happy with how I am as a person

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not at all happy. I am such a hairy bodied guy , it hurts and sucks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my nails, they grow very quickly and too long and plus my teeth are crocked, out of my looks i hate my teeth the most.

0|1
    0|0