Are these girls pretty?

Which one if not both?

Are these girls pretty ?

Does the first girl have a big nose

Most Helpful Guy

• No big nose! And they both are

• Can you please report this? I contacted the moderators about getting it removed , like the other 25+ . But these girls are me and my friend , and this troll continues to harass us and impersonate is by posting our pictures on here then sending links to all our friends. Please report this.

• @jessicawill message me.

• I can't I'm on level one. Message me.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both beautiful!

What Guys Said 19

• Not this question again...

• Yes, they are.

• They are both pretty

• Which is ur fav

• Second girl. and the first one doesn't have a big nose

• The second one

• yes, they are. I like the first one the most

• They are both very pretty in their own way

• Both are attractive. Each has her big plusses. Can't pick one.

• Duck, duck, bear... Fish!!!

• What does that mean

• Be honest. Is one of these girls you? Then I will answer.

• @katelyn293 Well if that's the case. What makes these girls "ugly" is the need for validation.

• They look good.

• Neither are my type but I'd say the bottom picture is the best

• Both of them are gorgeous!!! Love me some mixed girls!!! ;)

• Their both pretty

• I prefer the first girl

• there enough

• WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

• Like the whole question

• @jessicawill okay yeah sure

• Yes they look good

• The last one is

• first girl amazing.. second girl öğğğğ :D

• ... No

• @jessicawill yeah will do

• wow very sexy lips :)

What Girls Said 1

• The first one looks prettier, they both look cute though.

• There's are not YOUR content and this needs removed