Are these girls pretty ?

Updates:
Does the first girl have a big nose

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No big nose! And they both are

1|0
    0|0
    • Can you please report this? I contacted the moderators about getting it removed , like the other 25+ . But these girls are me and my friend , and this troll continues to harass us and impersonate is by posting our pictures on here then sending links to all our friends. Please report this.

• @jessicawill message me.

• I can't I'm on level one. Message me.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you please report this? I contacted the moderators about getting it removed , like the other 25+ . But these girls are me and my friend , and this troll continues to harass us and impersonate is by posting our pictures on here then sending links to all our friends. Please report this.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• They are both pretty

1|0
    0|0
    • Which is ur fav

• Second girl. and the first one doesn't have a big nose

• Not this question again...

0|0
    0|0

• Yes, they are.

0|0
    0|0

• The second one

1|0
    0|0

• yes, they are. I like the first one the most

1|0
    0|0

• They are both very pretty in their own way

0|0
    0|0

• Both are attractive. Each has her big plusses. Can't pick one.

0|0
    0|0

• Duck, duck, bear... Fish!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • What does that mean

• Show All
    • Be honest. Is one of these girls you? Then I will answer.

• @katelyn293 Well if that's the case. What makes these girls "ugly" is the need for validation.

• They look good.

1|0
    0|0

• Neither are my type but I'd say the bottom picture is the best

0|0
    0|0

• there enough

0|0
    0|0
    • WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

• Show All
    • Like the whole question

• @jessicawill okay yeah sure

• Both of them are gorgeous!!! Love me some mixed girls!!! ;)

0|0
    0|0

• Their both pretty

0|0
    0|0

• I prefer the first girl

0|0
    0|0

• The last one is

0|0
    0|0

• Yes they look good

0|0
    0|0

• first girl amazing.. second girl öğğğğ :D

0|0
    0|0

• ... No

0|0
    0|0

• @jessicawill yeah will do

• wow very sexy lips :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The first one looks prettier, they both look cute though.

0|0
    0|0

• There's are not YOUR content and this needs removed

0|0
    0|0