Rate this girl /10 perfect?

Rate this girl /10 perfect?
I give her a 10/10 she is sexy and cute. She is 20 years old and has a instagram, can't remember her name though.

might be heavily photoshooped too

0|1
13|23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I'd have to agree with you, I'd give her a 10. She has a nice balance of sexy and cute and I like her breasts, fake or real they look boobalicious.

0|3
    0|0
  • And now... let' rate this nice slab of steak... I mean really enough with the rating already. We know she looks perfect, but that is not reality so what is the point? To make insecure girls feel even worse as they have to constantly "compete" with these models and instagram idols?

0|1
    1|1
  • Too much makeup
    Too much photoshop
    Clearly showing off her boobs for attention
    Show me a pic of her in normal clothes without makeup then we'd see

0|3
    1|1
    • Haha, i agree with what you said, but it kinda worked to her benefit? I do wonder what she would look like without makeup too

• Even the ugliest girl can look like a model with makeup

• She's very sexy wouldn't mind having her with me tonite she's so freakin hot!

0|3
    0|1
    • Lesbian. I might commit suicide in a day or 2 because of you lesbians. I'm going insane. There's so much to describe that I just won't bother anymore. I hate you.

• Show All
    • I would love to have her tonight as well, maybe all three of us could have fun XD she is seriously sexy though

• See that's more like it in so down!

• She's hot, but I think, she looks generic too.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is perfect but I think her breast are fake that brings down her appeal otherwise she is pretty

0|0
    1|0
  • She's Beautiful 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks very sweet 😊😊
    I give her 8,5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.8 she is gorgeous but perfection is boring thb

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty, 7/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is really cute with nice boobs :) and the pic doesn't doesn't look havely edited...9.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's obviously heavily Photoshopped lol so any compliments I give her won't be valid because that's not what she really looks like. Thats like me complimenting itslemy's figure when you can see the blur tool used around her waist and butt. From what I can see though she's very pretty. Nothing special though, she looks just like every other girl on instagram. If she wasn't wearing makeup, not wearing something so revealing and hadn't photoshopped maybe she'd look more stunning to me because she'd be unique. I'd give her a 6/10, only because she looks no different from any other girl on instagram and her looks scream superficial

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Very hot, close to a 10 for sure. But she's an Instagram model, and I'm not interested in narcissistic girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • While I do give 10s out very rarely, I would say this is a 9. It could be heavily photoshopped, but it is difficult to tell, so I'm just basing it off the pic provided. Even without the makeup, any photoshop added, or whatever else, I'm sure she'd still be in the 8 to 9 range. Very attractive for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm hot holy fucking damn/10

http://i.imgur.com/6AfTema.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a fucking 9 very few girls reach 9 with me

0|1
    0|0
  • she is 10/10 perfect

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg she is truly sexy <3 <3 <3
    She's a fucking hot babe. I wouldn't disagree having her in my bed lol

0|0
    0|0
  • She is very attractive - A bit busty for me

0|0
    0|0
  • If only the picture was 100% real (no Photoshop).

0|0
    0|0
  • Smashing 8.5/10

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks: 7/10
    Probably looks really bad without all that makeup, and her personality probably a 3/10.

0|0
    0|0
    • her looks have to be at least a 9/10 for you right?

Yeah I bet her personality is a 3/10, but her looks are high on the ladder

• With the make up, she does look stunning. But taking she's an Instagram model, she probably wears tons of it, and took several pictures until finding the perfect one. I'm also judging all this by her face; her body does appear to be a 9/10.

• Girlfriend goals

0|1
    0|0
  • nice 8/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is great...

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like she breaks alotta hearts though

0|0
    0|0
  • She is damn perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • zero/ten she probably thinks she's better than everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. 10 out of 10 on looks. her upper half anyway since I can't see the rest of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 - 8,5. sorry but i'm a harsh judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow super sexxxy nice smooth boobies.

0|0
    0|0