Do you prefer girls with tattoos or without?

• Tattooed girls
  • Non tattooed girls

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally prefer the tattooed girls!!!

What Girls Said 1

• First tattooed girl it's clearly photoshopped xD

• Yea but it was for illustrative purposes

• Looks too damn fake 😂 tatted girls are better than normal girls
      Tattooed anyone is in my opinion

• It was just one of the first photos that came up

What Guys Said 16

• Just nothing on the face

• I don't care much. I mean, usually a "tattooed girl" means just a tat or two, they're not full-blown inked from head to toe. So in that sense, I couldn't care less. The girls that are totally tatted up, it's fine, it's a certain look, I just doubt that what they're into and what I'm into are likely very different. Like these full-tat girls, they look like rocker chicks, I probably don't listen to that music or live that lifestyle, so compatibility might be an issue. Do they even make new rock music anymore? I can't think of a single new rock band or song in the past 10 years or so, who do people like that listen to?

• People like that listen to all kinds of music. Although I've only got two tattoos at the moment I plan on more and will probably end up looking somewhat likes the girls with tattoos in the pics and honestly I more of an r&b, rap, reggae kinda girl ( just to name a few). Rock isn't really my thing.

• Rock is everything good about music in my opinion. But to each their own tastes. And I also have four small tattoos and don't plan on having my whole body covered in ink...

• who doesn't love tits.. tats. *cough*

• I think tattoed girls look good

• Those tattoos are absolutely terrible.

A girl with tattoos in good taste are certainly not ruled out, but that first girl ruined a perfectly good body.

• Why are so many more women chiming in than men?

• The problem with tattoos is that our values change over time, and they become unrepresentative, and even regretted.

• I'd prefer an all-natural girl, but if she has a few, cute, tasteful tattoos, then that's fine.

I don't like anything too big, or covering a large area of skin. No tattoo sleeves. And it has to be something feminine--not harleys, snakes, flames, skulls, and weapons.

Flowers, hearts, quotes, symbols, stuff like that is fine.

• I don't think tattoos are attractive. Some small and simple is fine with me but anything extreme like those two tattood girls is very unattractive to me.

• I don't prefer one over the other, I like both

• I don't like tattoos

• Definitely without

• tattooes are hot for sure but no i wouldn't want a tattooed girl it gives a bad idea, an idea that is true in a lot of times and iam just not ready to deal with that kind of negativity in my life

• No preference, I love both 👍

• Makes no difference to me, really. Bitches with tattoos tend to be kinkier, which is a plus.

• Tatooo :)

• One or two small ones can be nice, preferebly black ones. I don't like too many