Girls, please be honest, how do I look?

I've always been self-conscious about my looks, actually I've never even had a girlfriend, I'm not confident enough to ask a girl out because of it. It might only be a mental thing, but sometimes it makes me very depressed, so I want to know what girls really think about me.

Please be 100% honest, I don't want you to write nice things just to make me feel better, I want to know what you actually think. You can also rate me 1-10 if you'd like to. Thanks!
Girls, please be honest, how do I look?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an attractive guy. If we got to talking, and we got along I would consider dating you (hypothetically speaking).

• Thank you, it means a lot to me!

• Sure, no problem!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very well

What Girls Said 17

• You have a really cute face. 8/10

• You're actually not bad looking at all. Honestly! I absolutely love ur eyes & colour. Your face is a smidge long, but it doesn't look bad. The jawline is cute. I wished that ud smile so I can see your smile. Smiling always makes u more attractive. And by the way girls like confidence. So u gotta toughen up ;) cuz you're handsome.

• I don't like rating. But you're not a bad looking guy. You have nice eyes and lips. Tho you look like you're wearing lip gloss here.

• You should remember that everyone struggles with confidence. Some people are good at hiding it, but nearly every person has struggled with his or her self-confidence at one point.

You're not alone and if you can think of someone who's confident, odds are there's a situation they're not confident in. Confidence is rarely universal.

Don't worry, you look alright.

• Yeah, that's true. Thank you very much!

• Honestly you are very good looking. And very nice eyes. I think a different haircut would suit better, something longer and that covers some of your forehead.
    But other than that you are good

• Thanks for the tip, I'll try a different hairstyle in the future.

• You look cute. I don't think it's your body or face the problem you have to be more confident in you and all will be good

• You're handsome (8)/10.

• Yyou are my type i guess i'd give you a 8.5/10 you look so cute... and you are handsome i guess you should smile... can you?

• your cute!

• You are really attractive and im not saying this to make you feel good it's the truth

• You look fine, but if you smile you'll look better

• Thanks! People always say I don't smile enough in photos.

• Nice eyes! :)

• You kind of look like a young hugh grant... Just with better hair :)

• 9-10 I really like your eyes

• I'd give you an 8! :) You look really, really cute and I bet you'd look even better with a smile. Just think positive -- confidence makes a person even more attractive so don't be shy and smile!

• I'd date you in a heartbeat, you're handsome! 10/10

• WOW, I didn't expect responses like this, thank you very much!

• I meant every word, you are very handsome. Any girl would be lucky to have you. 😘

• You're handsome, man, there's nothing worry with your looks.

• Thank you for the comment, I really appreciate it!

What Guys Said 7

• If you're having problems with dating it has to be a problem with personality and confidence, you are all set in the looks department. I think you look great man. Good luck!

• Thanks man! All these comments are helping me realize that the lack of confidence is my biggest problem.

• wtf you look good brah would smash / 10
    no homo

• Do you maybe wanna grab a coffee or something? 😂 jk XD

• I literally woke up a couple minutes before taking this photo, so a coffee might have been a good idea. :D

• give it a few hours your about to get plenty of love

• I really like your eye color, would trade them for mine :p

• Handsome hunk :)

• You look good brah srs, no homo