People from Sweden! What's considered Tall for Girls?

Is there many girls over 6'2?

Most Helpful Guy

• The average female height in Sweden is just under 5'6 so I would say 5'8 plus would be considered tall

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6'2", I've spent a few long days in both Oslo and Stockholm, and I didn't see a single woman as tall as myself in either city.

• I take it you were there in the summer. Long nights in winter :D

• I'm actually moving to Sweden in June and was kind of looking forward to being around "very tall" women lol :/

• On average they're an inch or two taller than most other Western nationalities. (Shorter than Dutch, tho, I think.) But women over 6' are gna be rare no matter where you go.

I mean, the average woman in the US is only sth like 5'4" iirc. Even in Sweden I'd guess the average woman would be only about 5'5"-5'6".

What Guys Said 3

• That is huge for women, no nation has such tall women in majority. They are in between 5'6-5'9 i'd say.

• Are you a model? :p

• ()_() that huge.

What Girls Said 2

• Women aren't THAT tall in Sweden. The average female height in Sweden is 5'5.7"/ 166.9cm.

Check this chart. www.disabled-world.com/.../height-chart.shtml

• Here are girls who are 5'10 or taller considered as tall. (i think)
    I'm from norway by the way

• How often do you see women over 6ft in Norway?

• Thanks for your answer :-) I was in Bosnia in 2013 and there are many tall people but I'm 6'4 and only came across probably 3 women that were my height or taller.

• Oh thats quite tall. 😊😊
      Im like a hobbit compared too you. 😂😂