What do you think of these kind of teeth?

Pointed like this

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, those are the cuspids. Their function is to kill and pierce animal hide, and they are the most deeply rooted (they go almost all the way up to your eyes).

They look pretty functional to me. But if they start getting sharp (from erosion/corrosion) they could start cutting your lips.

If they aren't causing you any problems, I wouldn't worry about it.

Oh, you meant from a social standpoint. I have no opinion about those teeth from a social standpoint. Basically, all I care about is "Are you capable of love, do you put out and if so do you expect anything in return?"

• All the way up to your eyes? Where exactly on this picture do you see teeth that are rooted all the way to the eyes?
      upload.wikimedia.org/.../...all_32_human_teeth.jpg

• @Squidward Well I didn't say that. I said "almost up to the eyes," which, after adjusting for exaggeration, means about halfway up to the orbital.

But you'll notice that while the tooth, being longer than any other tooth, perhaps only goes up to almost the orbital, it's rooted in a flange in the skull that DOES go all the way up to the eyes, which you can see in any picture of a skull, or in that x-ray directly above numbers 6 and 11 (the cuspids).

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda looks like vampire... It's actually pretty cool

What Guys Said 20

• Look cute
    Just don't bite someone

• You could easily fix them with braces. I won't lie to you its not attractive but its not a deal breaker either.

• looks a little vampire but they are fine

• Fine as far as I am concerned.

• Dracula 😶
    Run Everyone 🏃
    LOL jk
    If you're confident with them then leave it as it is or braces will make them straight :P

• I had an ex who had fangs like that :)

• VAMPIRE LIKE YOU WANNA DRINK BLOOD

BUT HUN THEY LOOK CUTE SO NO WORRIES

• I've got double sets of those in each corner. My girlfriend loves them.

• They look normal to me

• Like natural teeth. Totally normal.

• Looks cool, much like this.

maniacnanny.com/.../wolves1111.jpg

• I like 'em... they define "your" look. They are a little different, which make them pretty special! Would like to see the rest of your face to see how they compliment.

• That's what I have! Canine teeth! Vampires/werewolves together!

• I don't know, they're just teeth

• All of you guys are fucking stupid she needs braces can you not see

• Not a fan, but I have seen some girls pull it off. They have to be really hot though.

• My cainines are like that too! I'm not the only one!

• They mean you fuck like a vampire. A good thing!

• Your like a vampire :D Although that's not necessarly a bad thing. Your teeth are fine, don't worry.

• something not quite right

• What isn't right?

• What is the problem with you then , because your smile is so sexy and i seem to overlook anything about the teeth, don't say you so fixated on you teeth. You look well sexy as well

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think anything of them, personally I like nice straight teeth- but I know not everyone can afford braces and or don't want them.

• As long as you're not filing them down to look like that, who cares? Do not intentionally damage your teeth people!

• i think they are hot. you know some people pay to get their teeth done like vampire teeth. costs thousands. :)

• Looks awsome

• Um, why not fix them with braces?

:\