Are fatty knees ugly?

Lol I just want to see what people say. And like I mean knees like this
are fatty knees ugly?

Updates:
Oh yeah, those knees aren't mine lol but they kinda look like them. I just didn't feel like taking a picture of my legs lol

0|0
12|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this an extension of the thigh gap insecurity? Looks completely fine, don't worry. It's one of those things no one would notice unless you forced them to.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Those knees look totally normal to me

2|3
    0|0
  • They're not. Actually, knees are just knees, they're not deal breakers for the vast marjority of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look just fine. I don't notice tiny details like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • those are normal fit knees. But yeah I find fat knees unattractive. It just makes them look like they have short legs, and no curves

1|1
    0|0
  • You gotta be kidding me 😂😂😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • you know a problem is not that bad when you have to draw a circle around it to highlight what you mean

1|0
    0|0
  • Fatty knees? COme on now? Who looks at peoples knees? I've never even heard of fat knees. Silly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice such things

1|0
    0|0
  • I think these knees are totally normal :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck looks at people knees? I wouldn't know, I imagine most people don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very nice not ugly at all

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • IDC doesn't matter, infact its appealing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You worry to much.

1|0
    0|0
  • You have GORGEOUS knees and legs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go higher!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Most likely, you're manufacturing a problem where none exists.

**IF** the flesh of yr knee is actually being pulled in that direction -- and there's pain and weakness to go along with it -- then you might have what's called a "patellar tracking" problem. This is especially common in girls with a wider Q-angle (the same thing that gives "thigh gap" in younger, thinner girls).

Do yr knees hurt? Do you have flat feet, especially? If so, you should see a physical therapist.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMFG your knees aren't fat. Please ask your parents to take you to see a therapist if you're worried about this.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't think that's fat, i think it has to do with the bone and the shape of your legs? not certain. but that looks totally normal haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? We're hyper focusing on the fat content around knees now?

3|1
    0|0
  • Lol they're just knees. Knees. They're KNEES. Chillax.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not even fat?

1|0
    0|0
  • Your knees are not fat, girly :)

3|1
    0|0
  • Fat knees? Well thats a new one 😂😂

2|0
    0|0
  • Eh, yeah.

But those look totally fine.

:\

1|0
    1|0
  • You're fine. Your knees aren't even fat. And I mean knees in general are just weird looking themselves. Don't worry bout it too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • My knees are similar to those and find them fucking disgusting.

2|0
    2|0