Are fatty knees ugly?

Lol I just want to see what people say. And like I mean knees like this
are fatty knees ugly?

Oh yeah, those knees aren't mine lol but they kinda look like them. I just didn't feel like taking a picture of my legs lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is this an extension of the thigh gap insecurity? Looks completely fine, don't worry. It's one of those things no one would notice unless you forced them to.

What Guys Said 16

• Those knees look totally normal to me

• They're not. Actually, knees are just knees, they're not deal breakers for the vast marjority of people.

• Look just fine. I don't notice tiny details like that.

• those are normal fit knees. But yeah I find fat knees unattractive. It just makes them look like they have short legs, and no curves

• You gotta be kidding me 😂😂😂😂😂

• you know a problem is not that bad when you have to draw a circle around it to highlight what you mean

• Fatty knees? COme on now? Who looks at peoples knees? I've never even heard of fat knees. Silly.

• I don't notice such things

• I think these knees are totally normal :)

• Who the fuck looks at people knees? I wouldn't know, I imagine most people don't care.

• Very nice not ugly at all

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• IDC doesn't matter, infact its appealing.

• You worry to much.

• You have GORGEOUS knees and legs.

• Go higher!

What Girls Said 11

• Most likely, you're manufacturing a problem where none exists.

**IF** the flesh of yr knee is actually being pulled in that direction -- and there's pain and weakness to go along with it -- then you might have what's called a "patellar tracking" problem. This is especially common in girls with a wider Q-angle (the same thing that gives "thigh gap" in younger, thinner girls).

Do yr knees hurt? Do you have flat feet, especially? If so, you should see a physical therapist.

• OMFG your knees aren't fat. Please ask your parents to take you to see a therapist if you're worried about this.

• i don't think that's fat, i think it has to do with the bone and the shape of your legs? not certain. but that looks totally normal haha

• Seriously? We're hyper focusing on the fat content around knees now?

• Lol they're just knees. Knees. They're KNEES. Chillax.

• That's not even fat?

• Your knees are not fat, girly :)

• Fat knees? Well thats a new one 😂😂

• Eh, yeah.

But those look totally fine.

:\

• You're fine. Your knees aren't even fat. And I mean knees in general are just weird looking themselves. Don't worry bout it too much.

• My knees are similar to those and find them fucking disgusting.