What would you rate this girl/ what is attractive about her?

What would you rate this girl/ what is attractive about her?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• 3/10 that smile is creepy

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with it? And really, 3!

• Show All
    • You said you were going to prove to me who you can pull... apparently. That's if you can

• Wth... wtf OP? Dude I said I'd ahow you because you said I am too rude to girls lol? Wtf. Why'd I even care how that "anyone" looks compared to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's attractive. She has nice skin and eyes, and a pretty smile.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• not really into the ratings but i think she's attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you look really nice - I would like to see a pic with a bit less make up - Just a personal preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are gorgeous!!! Love me some mixed girls... Always the hottest!

Love the eyes and the lips. Wish I could see a smile with some teeth though. Nice teeth are really important! I would say 8/10 or 9/10. I would need to a shot with the body to go any higher... sorry. You are very pretty though.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10, you look pretty, but I prefer you with less makeup especially the lipstick, it is too bold. That's my honest opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The eyes and smile are really nice and make her look so friendly which I like but I don't like rating sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.5/10! Her/your face is what makes her/you attractive. As a whole. Don't take to heart whatever the girls say because girls can get jealous!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fine 💁
    Her lips are 😘 muuuaaaaah :P lol

0|0
    0|0
  • a 9 :D and honestly? the lips because she looks like she know how to use 'em... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 so yeah u look good most attractive thing is maybe ur lips.

0|0
    0|0
  • 7 I love her eyes and lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoopo please remove it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy lips, she's hot. she single?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your nice, although I'm not a fan of the eyebrows. They look really fake, almost as if they are painted on. I personally don't really like lipstick that bold either. Maybe try a lighter shade.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty 8 out of 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 her smile and her eyes look amazing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• beautiful
    and eyes and lips
    eyebrows on point

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's pretty😊 7/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, you look decent.

5/10.

:\

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should actually smile! Smiling is much more attractive 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but is that her normal nose I'm sorry if I'm harsh I really am but I've never seen a nose this big

0|0
    0|0
    • It's normal

• Oh well I'm sorry but your really pretty I think maybe in pictures only and advice use some make up especially concealer around your nose so it can seem smaller

• Thank you :)