What would you rate this girl/ what is attractive about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3/10 that smile is creepy

• What's wrong with it? And really, 3!

• You said you were going to prove to me who you can pull... apparently. That's if you can

• Wth... wtf OP? Dude I said I'd ahow you because you said I am too rude to girls lol? Wtf. Why'd I even care how that "anyone" looks compared to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's attractive. She has nice skin and eyes, and a pretty smile.

What Guys Said 15

• not really into the ratings but i think she's attractive.

• I think you look really nice - I would like to see a pic with a bit less make up - Just a personal preference

• I think you are gorgeous!!! Love me some mixed girls... Always the hottest!

Love the eyes and the lips. Wish I could see a smile with some teeth though. Nice teeth are really important! I would say 8/10 or 9/10. I would need to a shot with the body to go any higher... sorry. You are very pretty though.

• 7/10, you look pretty, but I prefer you with less makeup especially the lipstick, it is too bold. That's my honest opinion.

• The eyes and smile are really nice and make her look so friendly which I like but I don't like rating sorry

• 9.5/10! Her/your face is what makes her/you attractive. As a whole. Don't take to heart whatever the girls say because girls can get jealous!

• She looks fine 💁
    Her lips are 😘 muuuaaaaah :P lol

• a 9 :D and honestly? the lips because she looks like she know how to use 'em... ;)

• 8/10 so yeah u look good most attractive thing is maybe ur lips.

• 7 I love her eyes and lips

• Hoopo please remove it

• Sexy lips, she's hot. she single?

• Your nice, although I'm not a fan of the eyebrows. They look really fake, almost as if they are painted on. I personally don't really like lipstick that bold either. Maybe try a lighter shade.

• She is pretty 8 out of 10.

• 9 her smile and her eyes look amazing

What Girls Said 5

• beautiful
    and eyes and lips
    eyebrows on point

• I think she's pretty😊 7/10

• Um, you look decent.

5/10.

:\

• I think you should actually smile! Smiling is much more attractive 😊

• She's pretty but is that her normal nose I'm sorry if I'm harsh I really am but I've never seen a nose this big

• It's normal

• Oh well I'm sorry but your really pretty I think maybe in pictures only and advice use some make up especially concealer around your nose so it can seem smaller

• Thank you :)