Attractive? If you found a girl with a dating profile that looked like this, would you message her?

....Attractive? If you found a girl with a dating profile that looked like this, would you message her?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look beautiful in this pic, I don't see why you wouldn't. My only suggestion would be to use a pic with your eyes open a little more, you look a bit sleepy in this one; but even if you didn't you'll be fine. I think one way to get a good pic is, instead of posing, start laughing and then you or a friend take the pic. You know what they say "eyes are the window to the soul".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• Nope I wouldn't give her the time of day >_<

• Probably not... she just doesn't look like she would get her hands dirty. I like a girl who can dress down and head out for ride on the horses go for a hike in the woods and venture back the dusty roads to a lake in the middle of no where to go for a swim.

• Judging what she will and won't do based on her appearence it's not good... You don't kno. . she might love to do all that stuff but also like to look pretty.. I look like this and dress up the way she is but I do most handy work my dad doesn't do. I deff get my hands dirty.

• @Kelly67866786xoxo I am with you on that one... obviously a person wants to look their best online so they are not going to post a picture of themselves all dirtied-up lol.

I however think it would be beneficial to put something on the profile to the effect that she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, I think that would be attractive to a lot of guys out there searching through profiles.

It would make her stand out from the crowd that typically says... I go to the gym and and like to walk around the block with my dog. I think it makes her outgoing and better than the other hundred or more on the website that they are viewing.

If a guy knows this upfront it gives him something else to talk to her about when he does contact her.

• Oh Yea I can deff agree with that... Women should put at least something on their profile to show they are versatile women.

• Sure but I'd have little hope of her replying because girls like her get inundated with messages or are on there for the ego boost.

• sure why not

• She's defiantly pretty but she looks like she needs an army of men to handle her. Almost like she probably thinks she's all that and will wait wait wait for the perfect 'Brad Pitt' but probably never end up finding him

I don't see her dating a guy that's not universally good looking, which is sad

• What do you mean? :/

• "never end up finding him" lol

• That part is a little true lol... its just that we sometimes always hope for something better to come along and lose others on the process

• She looks like she says "ew" a lot during sex.

• Nah i would not.

Too far out of my league to even bother.

• Out of league?

• How do I put this.

My "league" is disfigured and or obese and unattractive women.

The "league" that girl is in, is low key model.

• The blush for the cheeks wasn't needed at all.
    It makes you look "high maintenance".
    You do look pretty though.

• Too much makeup but I still see attractiveness. Out of my league though.

• I think it is a really good picture - She should get plenty of interest

• i would yes.
    you're beautiful with strong cheekbones, eyes that i'm lost in with a beautiful smile/soft lips

• Yeah I would

• She is attractive, but I would look more for a girl doing something fun like snowboarding or something. Attraction is only one part of a reason to message someone online.

• Maybe, only if you show us some pics without makeup.

• Hmmm. I would need more than a picture to persuade me.

• Swiped right for stand by

• If I were younger, I would message her. I would like to see her with a little less or different makeup or even without.

• Yeah I would

• Yes but too much make up

• Yes I would message her

• Its safe to say that you're gorgeous and you know this so why ask?

• nice boobs babes ;P

• No, because she's probably already got an inbox flooded with messages from guys. And honestly, when I see girls that are attractive. I assume they are catfish online. Lotta people use other ppls pics.

• Why not? No reason to be intimidated or scared

• she looks fine

• very attractive, would definitely message her

• Yes most definitely very beautiful :)

• I would read the rest of the profile... but this picture certainly would not disqualify her.

• yea, she looks older,

• Yeah, I would like a straight on look though. Better to see her face.

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 1