Which one of these girls is better looking/looks more approchable?

Would you care to elaborate on your choice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say the one on the left looks more attractive, though they're both pretty attractive, to me. The one on the left also looks more approachable, her smile is less forced maybe. But still not entirely genuine: she isn't smiling with her eyes. Neither are smiling with their eyes, but the one on the right isn't, at all.

Can't really describe the characteristics that make me think the one on the left is more attractive... I'm thinking, but I can't really figure it out. She just is, to me.

The one on the right seems like she's more headstrong. The one on the left seems more open, less judgmental possibly.

I think it really depends on facial expression, I guess. Since it's just a photo, the expressions are locked in one expression. One could only see how approachable they are at the moment of the picture.

Wow. Everyone said left. Seems like males tend to agree on attractiveness more often than not.

What Guys Said 50

• I would say I'm the prettiest

• Girl on the left looks more attractive, but they're both are. Left girl also looks more approachable, she has a more friendly face and smile.

• I would say the woman on the left

• I think it is a tie in looks and friendly vibes.

• they look about the same, like sisters. the one with the bigger smile looks more approachable because of the smile.

• They are both attractive, but he one on he left has a friendlier expression. If the girl on the right had the same expression it would be pretty even I think.

• Girl on our left. The eyes on the other girl are pushing me away.

• left girl

• I am more attracted to the blond. The the other girl is very pretty, but I am just not attracted to her. Just another guy's type.

• ' mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? '

• Neither's personality is striking enough for me to make a decision based on that alone. Just not my type. If the left had a good personality, I might be interested but it would take time to develop I don't have an attraction to her naturally.

• Neither's appearance is striking enough I meant to say.

• Left girl actually looks happy...

• The one on the left has a very cute, friendly look to her. Even so, if either asked me out for a first, or a second, date, I'd agree, or even if either was around with the other absent. I'd even ask them out myself. Neither one is unattractive enough that I wouldn't at least consider the idea.

• Girl on the left looks both more attractive and approachable. Elaborate? Hmm something to do with her look and her smile. Also, I tend to notice more girls with longer hair so that too.

• I vote for the girl on the left,
    she has a gorgeous smile, I like her hair and she has beautiful teeth. I don't like the eye color of both girls though.

• Left girl. Because she is smiling

• Left 🙂

• Girl on the right. I'm probably the only one to have said that, but she looks less fake than the left one.

• They are both good looking, would need more than that picture too make a choice.

• They're both really good looking, close call.

• Hard to choose @.@

• Left for both

• The middle one

• I clicked refresh ten times, rebooted my computer, reinstalled windows and called my internet customer service.. I still can't see a middle girl in the pic?

• @ConsultantIsBack you need to be a visionary to see the middle person which is going to be me standing between them. *smh*

• Left girl.

• they both look pretty equally attractive and approachable to me honestly

• neither look approachable.

• The blond girl on the left.
    Those eyes, that smile

• The blonde one.

• Left chick is hot

• the girl on the left is prettier and more approachable

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 11

• The one on the left for sure.

• You both are beautiful!

• They are so beautiful! If thats you and your friend, you need to stop asking questions like this and get into modeling or something. I hate questions that ask for opinions on looks, but these two are really gorgeous. On a side note, the one with the black scarf seems like she could pull off a dark/edge makeup look (if she had to wear makeup that is)

• Thank you, that is so nice! :) Yeah, it is me and my best friend :). I am the girl with dark hair. It was more my idea than hers to do this, because I tend to get a lot that I do not look approachable :D.

• One on the left seems nicer.
    Both are very pretty.

• Girl on the left.

The girl on the right looks older, and i'd assume she's married with kids.

• We are just one year apart :).

• Yeah, I tend to get that a lot that I look older and more serious :D. I have had a difficult life, I went through a lot of things not appropriate for my age and I did not really have those careless years as my friend did... I guess that takes its toll :).

• Maybe it's just the photo though, as I said... for example: you're not smiling as much as her, and your hair is not all loose and wild... If you add long hair and huge smile, it evens it out, cause you don't look old per-say.. it's just the whole style in comparison which looks more mature than hers.

• Uh, they both look similar.

But if I had to choose one, I would definitely go for girl two.

She looks prettier.

:\

• I like blondy just because she is smiling

• Left

• They both do tho :p

• the left one.

• Are they sisters?