What type of body guys like?

I am 5'0 and I weight 88 pounds, I have small boobs that fit my body perfectly and a great ass, I don't get a lot attention from guys so what do you guys like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe gain some weight forfor your health. Guys like all kinds of body's. There is no perfect body that fits the like of every guy. You should make your body healthy and in the shape that you feel comfortable in. Then things like clothing, makeup, and so on play a role.

What Guys Said 16

• It might be your clothes, the way you walk, how you carry yourself, eye contact, facial expressions. It's definitely not your size.

• I have seen your pic in a later question - You look fine, don't worry about numbers

• big boobs, big butt, and a solid amount of weight-- super thin i find disgusting. 88 pounds and 5'0 means you're going to look like a child, which i dont find appealing.

• I don't look my age but I don't look like a child too, I have big thighs and my arms are not too thin so I am not super thin

• Everyone has different tastes🙂

• you seem to be the petite type... I like those a lot.
    but taller and/or curvier is fine too... I like both :)

• Try some outfits that flatter you and hair... hair is a big deal

• I like a healthy woman with healthy weight who is fit.

• I am healthy with my weight

• my bones already have enough meat

• If you say so.

• Put some meat on your bones

• I liked that you added the great ass part lol that was funny

• You sound perfect to me.

• I like skinny but love curves asks and big tits with sexy hair

• post a pic honey

• I'm more a fan of the small boobs personally. At least that's one thing I prefer.

• I have seen what you look like in a different question and I say you are very pretty

• I like bodies like yours. Not exclusively, but i like them a lot.

• I love such small and petite girls, looks so feminine and sexually appealing to me personally.

What Girls Said 1

• Im 5'1 and weight 116.9 and still feel too skinny...

• maybe for your type of body you look really skinny with more weigh and that's it not my case

• I'm not skinny, I just feel skinny. My ass is big and I have curves. I feel like my thighs are just too small