What makes me look unnatractive?

I can see I'm not a good looking dude and I can live with that because there are much worse problems to have - however I would like to know why. Could you be very honest and tell me what looks ugly about my face and why (you'd be doing me a massive favour)? If you have any tips on what I could do to improve those are very welcome too (but not required!).

I'd ask you don't give me "beauty is on the inside"/"you look fine" answers, even though they are well meant, or random insults - at least justify your insult ;)What makes me look unnatractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you are unatractive, man. But I do think attitude means a lot... man, if you post a pic smiling or something instead of beaing so serious or like you were about to kill your mom or something like that, that'd be a lot better, lol :P
    Just chill and smile some more :P

What Girls Said 4

• im gonna be totally honest here, i think your pretty hot... maybe try to clear up your skin and style your hair a bit

• Umm. Your not ugly, actually cute. I'd clear up your acne , style your hair , maybe don't look so depressed and the stare is a little creepy .. yep pretty much it.

• You have a nice face shape. Your skin however could use some clearing up, so I would try Proactive. It'll get rid of the acne and smooth out your skin. Yours hairstyle is fine but you can always try a new style.

• You are attractive :)

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look fine

• well some guys pointing out at ur eye brows like its a problem
    but at least i see it the most fascinating part of ur face the thick eye brows, it is matching with ur lips width and and over all face features,
    there is nothing wrng on ur face dude, only suggestion is to cut some side burns length and grow more hair

• trim eyebrows, sad face, smile you look like a sad person

• Wicked huge eyebrows. ... dude trim them

• take out sideburns, shave the stache and try cleaning up your skin every night and morning

• You look fine, don't you worry dude.