Girls, Is there anyway I could improve my looks, or am I just not meant to be attractive?

I don't know if I've been talking to the wrong people, but most either rate me from a 4-7 to even an 8 for some. Is there anyway I could be attractive to more people? Here's my pof profile for easy access to pictures.
Girls, Is there anyway I could improve my looks, or am I just not meant to be attractive?

Updates:
I guess rate me too

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Without glasses you have a slick Christian Bale look. Without, you're like some trustworthy swedish tech support, lol. Each has its purpose.

Try rimless glasses from zennioptical - just use an old prescription if you know it hasn't changed. Can cost you as little as $25-30 (everything included).

For hair length the bang is nice, but shave the sides and back (looks sort of hippish, bummish). When a guy's hair falls into his eyes, its super yummy! The pictures vary in quality, but its safe to say you're 6+. Take pictures with full sun, much more flattering... But you definitely have a good structure. Modeling would be possible.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is modeling possible if I'm a 6?

• Show All
    • *sigh - yes, in theory you could be an 8. Geez, you're only 19? You have unfulfilled potential.

• So as I am there are girls who would find me as an 8?

What Girls Said 9

• Grow your hair longer. But that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look ok, the last pic is quite good. Yes, you can improve yourself. Just be more confident. I think business style will suit you and you will look better with a suit and shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should grow your facial hair but keep it trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good. Wear the glasses more often, you look the best in the last picture

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your last pic, long hair like that suits you, you can also try growing a beard (not a long one tho)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look really nice with glasses (*^_^*)

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of the stupid sideburns, keep your hair short and buy a new pair of glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not even bad looking. Your right in between, better than average.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually your kind of attractive

• You are actually pretty attractive..
    2nd photo with the hat is definitely the best.
    I think short hair with a bit of beard stubble would suit you well.
    I think you're a lot more attractive then you believe yourself to be ;3

0|0
    0|0