I don't feel pretty?

I don't feel pretty?I am very insecure about the way I look. I feel like an oddball compared to everyone else, bc no one else looks like me. I get compliments & both nasty comments such as "ugly" or "disgusting" I personally don't feel very pretty bc I look so different.

And I don't like the way I look I personally hate it, I have way too many freckles, I'm short, I have big brown eyes and red and blonde hair, and I am extremely pale, and I have a weird nose. And I look gross in pictures.

(That me is in the picture, and if you are wondering how old I am I'm almost 15.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Guess it depends on what you like, I think you're pretty but I'll give you an example of what I mean.

I know a girl from Norway (I'm from Argentina), she told me she likes more olive/tanned skin than pale (she has pale skin), I love pale skin and don't like mine (olive/tanned). Same with eyes, same with freckles. For what I've seen there's people who has them and actually it's like a fuck up on their faces (just my point of view) but there are other who really suits them (you). Just perspective, still, we are not you; try to love yourself a bit. Un abrazo.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look beautiful.

And you have to understand that a lot of people call others ugly all the time... Sometimes because they're jealous, sometimes because they're just mean people who like to put down others for their own benefit or enjoyment.

Also, not everyone will find you attractive, so you can't expect to please the entire world, or else, you'll fail. For example, a lot of people think Kim lard ashcan is pretty attractive, and I honestly think she's ugly, even though with all her surgeries, she looks better, she's still on the uglier side to me... So you see, even people who are famous can't be beautiful to everyone...

Just don't let others opinions make you feel less. Cause really, you're pretty.

What Guys Said 10

• You can take this to the bank : by the time you're 18 you'll have so many guys after you you'll probably have to hire a bodyguard.

• Time for you to buy a new mirror, you are gorgeous and everyone think so here.

• what we look are decided when we are born, we can't change it, i think we are unnecessary to change how we look.
    but we should know who we are, be a better people who fill our mind with knowledge and great thought. pursue excellent. let thought fix our look.
    You look nice but freckles cover your beauty, so you look normal now.
    freckles will fade away naturally with the age, so be patience.

• You will find, that as you get older, looking different is a bonus.

No one remembers a "clone" so they get lost in the crowd.

• Don't listen to them. You are cute! 😊

• when someone points their finger at you there is always three pointing back at them.
    what you need to do is twice a day look in the mirror that you're a strange beautiful women and you're going to show the world how beautiful you really are

• Don't listen to them, you look completely fine. And freckles look cute on girls anyways.

• Come on. You are pretty. One of the prettiest girls I know has the same features. Feel pretty and you'll be pretty.

• Your pretty cute 😜

• hun you are cute trust me if i wasn't so nervous when I was young I would have asked you out lol

What Girls Said 5

• lol I don't see anything weird in you.
    well nthng is missing from your face, you re human :P
    ok srsly now being ginger doesn't make you an out-cast.
    I love redheads mainly cause they are unique and rare to find so it is interesting to see.
    your features are beautiful too, your nose is cute lol.
    anw now you re gonna notice how many guys on gag like gingers :p
    just wait and see

• You're pretty in a unique way! I get how you might feel weird that you don't fit in with everyone else, I'm sure you 'll eventually realize how lucky you are for having a rare beauty.

• Join the club!!

I don't feel pretty whatsoever either.

But you're not ugly. I think you're prematurely beautiful, if that makes sense.

• What makes you more beautiful is that you are different (not in a bad way).
    Freckles are so sexy.
    Short is attractive.
    Big brown eyes are gorgeous.
    Blonde hair is amazing.
    Weird nose? We all have different noses and yours is cute.
    You don't look gross at all.
    LOVE YOURSELF SWEETIE <3

• I love your freckles! I think you're very pretty.