Basically, how do I look? Do I look fat? Rate out of 10 and tell me your reasons lol?

I'm just wondering what others think. My waist has gotten pudgier and it's getting on my nerves because it was so small before. I still hate my legs though. I know my shorts are too tight sorry lol I didn't realize it until I took the picture and I didn't feel like taking another one

Most Helpful Guy

• you are not fat at all! your stomach looks flat and perfectly toned, you have an overall great looking body :)
    there is really nothing you need to worry about, guys will love it

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look fat to me. You look in proportion more than anything. A good 7 out of 10 in my opinion.

What Guys Said 25

• you are not even close to fat.

• You look slim, normal and healthy to me

• You look fine

• No, you are totally fine

• You look great kid

• If you think you look fat, you should worry more about your psyche than you worry about your physique.

• girls are supposed to have wide waists , no you are not fat , simply perfect

• You're body is perfect!

• Definitely hot
    I wish I was ure right hand :)

• You actually have a great figure.. I don't see any 'pudgy'. I'd say you fall in the 'lean' category. Enjoy Pringles and Doritos at will

• Pudgy? I must be blind but I don't see anything

• You look healthy

• You don't look fat in the slightest

• You look FAF!!

• You look perfect.

• About bely area u r okey.. But honestly ur legs r really thick and those demonstrate to u more fat.. I dont think u r fat but u r between chubby and fat...6/10

• You look amazing to me

• 08 slim and sexy

• Stunning!

• Very hella super sexy thighs. Your thighs are very super hella sexy. And you have a very super cute flat stomach

• Ok this is it @crazyperson19

• Eight or nine

• Eyy nice pussy lips lol,,, great legs realy

• I know which poster you are (you ask this a lot) and your body is amazing, I wish you'd stop worrying about it and just be happy with a body many girls would kill for :)

• Look sexy hot appealing.

What Girls Said 3