Am I ugly or am I reassembly okay looking?

So I have always thought that I don't look pretty because I was always told that I look ugly and like a troll by kids throughout school. But how do I actually look?

Am I ugly or am I reassembly okay looking?I'm a bit sun burnt, but what do you think? How do I look?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty average. I wouldn't say you're ugly or pretty. Once you hit 16-20 and start developing more your facial features will become more pronounced and mature and I'm sure you'll look great. With some makeup and grooming, people will definitely find you attractive. You're at the awkward age though.

What Guys Said 20

• You're not ugly. Actually you look like you could scrub up pretty hot.

• You look fine.

• you look perfectly fine.

• You're pretty.

• You look abs AMAZING. WOW!!

• I think you look very pretty

• Your cute and you got a couple of years before you get your body will become an adult (it wil be about 2 years before you get your adult body). So enjoy your youth while you still have it.

• Perhaps as someone your age my opinion could be useful.

I think that you look okay. 6/10. Certainly not trollish in any way. If you had a cool personality, and I didn't have a girlfriend, I'd go out with you.

• not ugly at all you have just simple looks no make up and extra care of hair.. do some work on looks that's it

• You look average. Still cute though.

• you look stuning

• you're super cute, id date you

• Ugly

• You look nice and cute cute type actually

• u r cute. well, what a natural pic with a natural cute face.

• You are very pretty have Confidence

• You will do just fine trust me when you get a little older and like I said have confidence guys will be all over you but be a lady of you know what I mean to many sleezy girls out here

• yeah thank you very much :)

• Your meh... Kind of look like a boy to be honest.

• Your'e note "cute". As a kid, cute is all you can have going for you. There are people who end up being 'hot' who aren't cute. Did they look sexy at age 9? No.

So you're not especially cute so likely weren't a cute little kid.

I think you're capable of looking pretty. I suspect if you take good care of yourself, you'll be a reasonably pretty young woman by 18-20.

• Good looking young woman.

• You look fine, there's nothing about you that should deserve being called a "troll"

What Girls Said 11

• You look okay

• Um.

You look alright, nothing to worry about.

Yeah.

• you look very normal for a girl your age, i hated how i looked i thought i had little squinty eyes, i got a bit older im 18 now and my face has settled, i wear a bit of makeup etc and iv been told by a few people im quite pretty although i think they are full of shit. you look better than i did at your age so give it time you'll blossum :) i think you'll be a stunner xx

• Thanks :) I bet you did look really pretty when u were younger!!!

• Gorgeous

• You are 💯 NOT ugly, and that is horrible that people are calling you that.
    It's not true and your only 14 and you shouldn't have to worry about this stuff.

See your most trusted adult about the bullying, you shouldn't have to put up with it.

Good luck 😊

• nothing anyone really can do about bullying, I talked to teachers a lot and other people

• Hopefully you can lean to love yourself then. No one can get to you if you build a strong sense of self love.

Have you thought about seeing a youth councillor/worker to talk too? someone who's actual job is to listen to young people and offer help and advice.

I still have one and it's always good to unload all your stresses and worries too😊

• I have before but it wasn't really about that and by then I had started going to a better school

• You are stunning!!!

• You're not ugly, don't even tell yourself that.

• You are really pretty, & you ain't ugly at all, they are probably jealous of you.

• You should smile!! 😊

• You're pretty. Don't let their insecurities and jealousy get to you.

• You have a pretty decent face not ugly at all but think you could do something different with your hair. Maybe a medium brown colour with blonde highlights, full fringe/bangs.