Should I shave the hair on my chin?

don't know if i should shave it or leave it as is, might just trim it up
Should I shave the hair on my chin?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just trim it. Looks good to me 👍 I think you'd look handsome clean shaven too

0|2
    0|0
    • thank you! thats what i was thinking about doing was trimming it. i feel like thats the best thing to do with it. thank you beautiful! :D

• Show All
    • lol im 21 and when i walk into a liquor store they always watch me and say, you know you gotta be 21 to buy alcohol right? >_>

• Lol I got asked if I wanted a kids meal when I was on a date 😂 I totally get it

What Girls Said 7

• I personally dislike it so I say yes. but really it's only if you like it or not. if you're unsure then shave it off, and see how you feel about it then.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually like it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually think it suits u.. But maybe you could trim it a bit, it might look better that way :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah i ended up trimming it and looks a whole lot better now. Thanks!

• Ohh okay haha that was fast lol but cool! Glad you are happy with it

• clean shaven is the way forward

0|1
    0|0
  • yea get rid of it haha

0|0
    1|0
    • lol i just trimmed it really good, looks a lot better now. like J Cole xD

• Shave it

0|0
    0|0
  • I say keep it :)

1|2
    0|0
    • thanks! i may just trim it up, tho all the guy comments seem to think im a tool >.>

• The people that said that are weird.

What Guys Said 7

• I would go clean shaven

0|1
    0|0
  • Leave it as is!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah and don't ever grow that out again

0|1
    1|0
    • b-but why? :(

• It really doesn't look good like that. Besides, your chin looks like it's strong enough.

• yeah true, if i had more of a thing going on then yeah it would look better, thanks man!

• Full beards are nice, but if I was to choose between that beard or no beard, I think I'd go for no.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you want to look like a tool that it's great

0|0
    1|0
  • IDC its OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, either shave it or grow a real beard. You look like you got some girl's landing strip on your chin.

1|1
    0|0