How do I look in my cheer uniform & bikini?

i have a very poor view of my body image, you can say im "fishing for compliments" but idc, im curious if my body is good enough.. also.. im a competitive cheerleader so i censored my gym's logo to hide my identity a bit more.
How do i look in my cheer uniform & bikini?

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't respond to 'how do I look' posts, because, as you said, a lot of them just fish for compliments, but I can see from the pictures, and based on this 'magazine' culture we live in, why you might feel self-conscious.

The current portrayal of what men want in a female is so false - more false than many other things being said about male appreciation of the female counterpart.

Most men (literally most) would prefer a body-type like yours (wide hips, big thighs, slightly-pooched stomach, big butt) over nearly any other body type. Why? Because we're genetically pre-disposed to 'nest' with women that are fit enough to care for the child while we are away, but still woman enough to handle the man.

In fact, if/when you get to college, take Humanities class immediately so that you can see for yourself that the woman with a large stature and some 'padding' has been the body-type of choice for centuries, and it still is today.

Look at the paintings from the Renaissance era and you will CLEARLY see which body type was held in reverence above others.

In all honesty, you have one of the sexiest bodies I've seen in quite some time. Seriously - those thighs make my lizard brain go 'animalistic'. You are a stunning display of female beauty.

You have absolutely nothing to be concerned about and you should strut that stuff like a lioness looking for her lion king.

Rawr.

Okay, I'm done now. I hope this helps! :)

What Guys Said 53

• I'd say 9/10. U look kinda short, which I like. Curvy, which is good. And not too thin. Very very beautiful

• im 5'9 lol

• Haha ok I guess ur not that short then but who cares ur still a total stunner! So hot!

• I'd fuck the living shit out of you OP. holy shit.

• mwuahah little do u know... you follow me >:)

• @orphan HAHAHA that leg comment

• @orphan lol legs are fine

• Good to go! Good luck on your next competition!

• good enough for what? your body is built for competitive cheer leading.. hence those legs =DDDDDDD

• You look nice, you can tone up a little but I'm sure lots of dudes loves the way you are now.

• I see you're fixating on your side profile... We'd love to see you from the front. Because you look good.

• All the pictures look good.

• You look perfect, I'd like to see the face, but... sexy legs, fantastic body 10/10 😍

• Your ass is hot

• Nice girl nice""""

• What a great body. Nicely toned. Doing good. Keep it up.

• You look very normal and healthy to me

• You lool good. What did you so to your ankle? :/

• i sprained it and it turned black and blue and swelled to the size of a baseball! 3 weeks before the photo was taken. but i stil had to tumble and do flips at cheer for a competition so i had to ditch the crutches and try to get better in time lol

• not really. i sprained it back in May but since i never let it heal it still causes me a bit of pain. i still wear that big ass ankle brace in the photo!

• That sucks! I had two ankle surgeries in high school that prevented me to continue football. One surgery didn't go very well and was laid up for a month. I remember I would of given anything to walk normal. Well at least you look good rockin it 😉😊

• Thank god. ...18 or older. ...

Ok smoking Frickin haawwt

• You look close to perfect for my like

• Looking fit and fine.

• lol amazing

• Looks good to me :)

• wooow! Athletic, sexy and healthy! Amazing body! I like you!

• Beautiful and in good shape.

• Can we be boyfriend girlfriend?

• Oh... my god. You have the beautifulest legs. And you have a very cute stomach. Your perfect to me. I'm just very curious, what kinda dress is that in the 3rd picture?

• You look good to me

• . You look really pretty in your bikini and cheer uniform

• You look wonderful in all your pictures. The dress is elegant and is very flattering on you. The bikini is hot on you. You should just keep on being who you are. If your personallity matches how you look then why be shy about how you are as a person.

• Great body

• Nice ass <3

• I mean last third pic is hot but

WHAT ARE THOOOOSEEE?

• ahahahahahha

• I mean I am not stalking or anything but you are pretty easy to guess OP, js

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Honestly you have great body so i wouldn't worry about it

• You have a really nice thing going on for you

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 15

• You have absolutley nothing to be shy about you're in good shape your legs are nice with abit of tone xoxo

• owh for God's sake, you're beautiful and perfect. Why should you overthinking about how your body looks like, you should just worry about your future and studies, that's all

• i have a back injury and haven't been able to work out, gained like 30 pounds and i hate it :(
      but thank you...

• I agree with you
      Can you answer my query?

• you're sexy the way it is, so don't worry too much
      still nailed it

• I'm sure your coach would be more than happy to tell you if your body wasn't up to "par" or whatever.

• to be honest that is exactly what happened. & it tore me down a bit

• Then work on it if you feel like it's reasonable or leave if you don't. You're going to keep being a pretty girl either way :)

• Both uniform and bikini look perfect on you, no wonder all the guys like you :)

• You're fine

• Super hot bod babe!

• Is this how girls dress at PE class in the USA 0. o? Damn you show a lot of skin.
    I think you look alright. You have a good body type. A lot of guys like your body type

• She's out of school and is working as a professional

• i do not attend school. this sport has nothing related to school or "gym class" i do flips and stunt in a team of 36 girls and we compete against teams for money and other awards.

• Oh alright. Sorry I read it wrong then.

• Slay

• I hope you're not under 18 😐

They're all the same pose and angle so we don't really get a clear idea of what your body looks like

• Jealous of her...
      Can you please clarify my query?

• @Red_Arrow i just used the photos i had, im too self conscious to add one from straight ahead :(

• Asker, you're asking for opinions, so it would make sense that you include photos from the front lol. But from what I can see you look good.

@shruthynj huh?

• Oh! I know I know! ;)

• I love the blue dress !!!

You look great too.

• Nice hiney.

• lol girl you look so good😂 Tbh your body is looking a lot like mine. Like almost exact expect I have no boobs and just a slightly bigger butt lol

• Yeah you look amazing 😊

• You're too fat to be fishing for compliments.