How much do you think I weight?

I am 5'0 , when I tell how much I weight nobody believes me. In you opinion I am too skinny, normal or have to work more on it?
How much do you think I weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think u look absolutely perfect! I can't see ur face but ur body is perfection to me! I like short girls 5'0" is nice n short, u have very nice curvy hips which I love! And beautiful breasts! I'm guessing a B cup, maybe C? Anyways ideal size for me! And weight I'd guess around 110 pounds. U look to have a very healthy weight! Stay exactly where u r at. Any thinner n u start looking malnourished. If u gain a couple pounds u would look just as hot but not more than like 5 is I think. But like I said, u r 1 smoking hot young woman!!!

• Wow I'm really bad at guessing weight lol 88lbs? That's crazy! Lucky u tho it must b very easy and effortless for u to move around lol I'm packing like 30-40 lbs more than I should n I can't seem to lose it and it's actually difficult to get up off the ground if I've been sitting cross legged or something

• Ya that is true I guess but we r both fine with the other "looking" here n there cuz we know it just automatically happens sometimes. But thanks for the reminder! :) and at least I was right about something lol that's a big reason y I wanted to know. I have this mental thing where I NEED to know if I was right or not. I'm tryin to lose it but not workin so far

• Oh and thanks for MHGuy!

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband blames you for the existence of Photoshop.
    Blames you, for making everyone else create a program, to try to draw a waist like yours, that slopes into hips exactly like yours.

It's all yr fault.
    (:

And, he says, the answer to yr question doesn't matter. And the fact that yr even asking that question means somebody ain't making you feel as beautiful as you are.

... there's yr answer.

What Guys Said 43

• Somewhere normal

• 105 lbs?

• nobody believes you? must be an extreme weight

89

• Holy shizam. 😲
    https://youtu.be/74hA6Q7vPI4

• Damn you're beautiful!

• 105-110 and perfect. Love those hips ;)

• You have the same body and height as my girlfriend so you can't way more than 100 lbs, you are not to skinny guys go crazy over petite girls at least I do.

• older guys love petite girls and I know that by personal experience haha

• You look well - Your body looks in normal range so numbers don't matter

• Not more than 50kg in my opinion.

• Well it doesn't matter what you weigh. But if you would like to get married let me know. Just pm me and we can figure the rest out.

• I'd say...70? ether way your petite enough for any man worth their salt to literally sweep you off your feet, and carry you for five miles. & in addition you have the a body that deserves to be on the cover of Sport Illustrated Swimsuit Edition or any other magazine you desire.

• Dang... you body shape is nice.. I would've guess like 90lbs since you're 5'..

• Your fat as fuck! how many burgers have you been eating, get to the gym jeez.

Still would though:

bplusmovieblog.files.wordpress.com/.../...-510.png

• Gorgeous. I love your body size, and I mean all of it. You should enjoy your life and not worry about it too much.

• Your body is perfect

• I don't know...90 pounds?

• Perfect figure!

• I don't care about it, but you have extremely hot and sexy body, can I save in my drive to jerckoff?
    Maybe 50 kg

• You have a great body.

• I would say you look absolutely fine!

• Like 100-105 pounds

• 100lbs less than me, 90lbs (I'm 6'4 190lbs)

• I would guess you weigh 95 lbs (43 kg). I would like you better if you gained ten pounds.

• why?

• I think I can answer that for him. Some guys, including myself, prefer women who rather have a couple extra pounds instead of being really really thin. Now for my taste ur not too thin. But I would rather want u to gain 5lbs instead of lose 5lbs. If I had to choose 1 but I like u best where ur at right now

• @DeadShot619 I like how I am right now I am not thinking of losing weight

• 97lbs? Ish?

• 115lbs... You look great !

• No way your fine any guy would be happy with you

• 95 pounds

• Oh my 😂😂😂

• 45 kgs? normal to me

• 110-130lb.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 12

• If i had to guess.. maybe 100? It doesn't matter what the scale says anyway, it's a fact that muscle weighs more than fat. So don't let anyone tell you different. Aslong as you're healthy thats all that matters

• Like 95 lbs? It's really hard to tell. If you're muscular, you might be more

Horrible judge at this lol

• Around 110lbs/50kg?

• 130 maybe?

• 105 pounds

• You have a really nice figure

• I wish I had your body! It's beautiful and you don't need to gain weight. Just the regular cardio and toning and you're good to go :)

• No worries. You're perfect. :)

• You're very short so I have no idea :)

• You look great! You don't need to fix anything 😊

• I wish I had your waist

• I think you look great.