Too fat to date?

Am I too fat for any guy to like me?

Too fat to date?

I am fat been told many times but am I terribly fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell no, you're not too fat to date! You know that you have a few extra pounds but it's not like you're 100 pounds overweight, morbidly obese, or anything of the sort. There are plenty of guys who have a few - literally, a few - extra pounds and they don't expect to find a girl who meets "perfect" standards. I believe that there is somebody for everybody and you only need to keep looking. Go for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a bit overweight, but not fat. You have a nice figure and legs. I think if you have an optimistic attitude, guys will be attracted to that.

What Guys Said 37

• terribly fat?

its not because of your size you won't get dates

your dates won't last because of that mindset

• you are not fat at all... NOT at all

• I would say it not fat at all and whoever has told u that is an idiot. It is difficult to judge with that dress on, it really hides ur exact body shape. Wearing something else I could give u a better answer but I'd say at most ur slightly chubby. But far off from being fat

• You may be chubby, but definitely not fat. Remove from negative thoughts and start to think positive, because with that mindset, guys wouldn't date with not because of your body. There is plenty of guys out there would have no problem dating with you.

• Nah you ate not terribly fat.

• I don't even think you're kind of fat.
    Looking good lady

• Thanks! Makes me feel a lot better

• No, you look fine

• You look perfectly normal and healthy

• You've got to be fucking kidding me?

• No I wouldn't say you are at all

• Fat pfft not even

• Are you serious? I wouldn't consider you fat at all!

• That's like saying I'm too short to date.

• You are no way near fat. I love your size.

• Give me a break

• Where do you live, a Victoria's s

• i can't put my finger on it but i think you're a guy...

• You should stop hanging around people who tell you that you can't date because you're fat.

P. s. - you're not fat.

• First nobody is to fat to date. And second you are nowhere close to being fat. Those people that called you "fat" are just jealous of your bodacious curves.

• You do look chubby, yea but not "too fat" however it's not what I prefer

• Personally I say you look delightful how you are.

• If you are fat I am fat too..

• What has this world come to? *smh*

• Your not fat at all

• Fat where? Did you post the wrong picture? I don't see anyone fat in those.

• I have a bit of a belly and a big butt..

• Sorry, I'm not seeing it in these pics. Maybe post a clearer pic. Judging from these, I'd date you. But alas, I'm too old for you.

• Really

• I don't think its fate body no way

• No, sexy don't care

• No your not fat

• You are not fat. But a little more than skinny. there's so many guys that likes your physical body.

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 11

• that dress is all wrong for you... makes you look like you've a little pot belly, which you probably don't as assume you don't have children.. you aren't fat but could be dressing all wrong to make you look fat though- like that dress
    You are in the average to curvy normal weight range though And should be wearing clothes to suit your shape and show off your curves...

I've been told I'm fat too I'm a UK size 12 my goal weight as I've always been stick thin until had kids... I always wanted to be fat until it showed I didn't suit it.. it went everywhere else bar place I wanted the weight more in my boobs- moral of story is, you are given that shape for a reason no amount of losing weight or piling it on is going to make you happy about yourself.. but burn that dress i don't think it would suit anyone...

• Some people are just plain rude. You're not fat at all.

• Yes, you're obese! :o

*Facepalm* Who ever said you were fat is just stupid okay? You're fine. Your body looks fine.

• You should love your body! Every person's body is beautiful to someone and you should learn to rock your fabulous one :)

• No you're not terribly fat and I don't event think fat is a word that would describe you. don't listen to them, if you're comfortable in your body then give people the mutual attention they give you and appreciate.

• OKay, no you are NOT fat. If that's how YOU really feel about yourself then hit the gym and stick to whole foods such as fruits & vegetables (also make sure you're drinking plenty of water) there's no time like the present to change, but only if that's how you see yourself. What others think of you should have 0% impact on the way you think/feel/see yourself.

• You have a little bit of a tummy, which is what I struggle with my self-image too. I think in a way it makes you look more feminine-my boyfriend jokes about not wanting me to look ripped, lmao. At any rate, you have a beautiful butt & legs!!

• Um.

You are a bit chubby, but not fat.

So, no.

:\

• If you were fat, I would be a whale. You are not fat, but even if you were, you would still be dateable, guys have preferences of all sorts. Find someone who likes you for who you are and try not to worry about looks. :)

• No no no you are not fat at all!!! Some body who is calling a healthy body fat needs to get straight. Trust me, you have a better body than a LOT of people, and you will defiantly find someone. You are certainly not too fat to be attractive

• No you're not too fat to date! Holy cow people. Need I remind you all that even honey boo boo's mom found someone to sex her up? THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE