Is this the perfect girl for every guy? Would every guy approach her?

She's 18.

Is this the perfect girl for every guy? Would every guy approach her?

Without makeup and filter:

0|0
13|43

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. I don't know. I guess I'm kinda crazy here but, This is a girl I'd like to have sex with but not the girl I would be in a relationship with. I prefer a little bit more average looking girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your answer (and others similar to it) made me really surprised, in a great way. I always thought guys were more shallow tbh.

• Why would you think that? Never mind. I'm sure its the same reason guys think most women are shallow.

• Yeah :P

Most Helpful Girl

• That's hard to say if all men would approach her... it depends what you mean by that... would they approach her to date her or just approach her to sleep with her..

Every man is different, most would think she was beautiful and would approach her but depending on intentions
    And you'd get some that wouldn't approach her because she isn't their type in both sense of intentions...

it's ridiculous to think every man would approach her though..

First picture is good but would attract the sinister type
    Second picture more natural would attract men that would treat her how people should be treated
    Third picture- same as second picture but on a better natural and probably find her soulmate in life that don't want her as barbie

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 42

• There is not ONE girl who is perfect for every guy. Some guys like blondes, some like redheads; some like short girls, some like tall girls; some like huge boobs, some like small boobs.

This is a cute girl, no doubt, though I think some of the pictures show too much makeup. However, pictures only tell part of the story. What is she like as a companion? Demanding? Funny? High maintenance? Intelligent? Shy? Playful? I've met plenty of pretty girls who I would never date and plenty of plain janes who I did date and who were a ton of fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no 1 particular girl who is perfect for every guy. Each guy has different things he likes about a girl. For my specific taste her lips r a bit too big, too plump. But nevertheless she is still stunning! And I would definitely approach her if I was single.
    Also, a little makeup is good but it looks like too much in those photos, especially the first one

0|0
    0|0
  • perfection is subjective to the individual.

society will deem her beautiful though.

2|0
    0|0
  • There's no such thing as the perfect girl for every guy, but physically she's attractive. Yeah, I could try to approach her and I'm sure many would, but looks are not the only thing that should be taken in consideration.

1|0
    0|0
  • When she's not wearing any make-up, definitely. She's very beautiful and attractive. I love her freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks great but there is no "Perfect" and no one IS perfect. Each person has his/her own preferences. So there is no look specific that will be considered perfect by everyone. Just doesn't exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks really attractive - I think some guys might be intimidated what percentage I don't know but most guys would definitely think about approaching her

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her better without makeup I am not a fan of the whole flawless thing people seem to like now a days.

And sure she's attractive physically but that alone is not gonna do much for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • First picture is ewww
    Second picture is better
    Third picture is okay
    Chances are I would approach her if she gave me the green light.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not to me. Though she's attractive, she's not perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's attractive yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • yes a very good looking girl. with and without makeup she looks great. just one of those girls who are naturally pretty and most guys would find her attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why most of the people waist their time to upload sach as pictures (like models or fake) please keep only your own pictures

1|0
    0|0
    • She's actually a friend's friend. She goes to my school. So it's not a random model, and I asked because it has something personal to do with my life.

• Good, but her lips are not actual ( bodogs)

• I would why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like blonde hair and blue eyes. I like all hair and eye colors, but slightly prefer dark hair and brown eyes. I guess it comes from going to an elementary school where most girls were blonde/blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say perfect for ever guy but yes she cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would approach her. Although, I prefer darker girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful but I'm not sure about perfect t

0|0
    0|0
  • So lifelike. Amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her alright looking, but she's not my taste to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perfection varies from person to person, but yes you look stunning. You also look the cutest in your last pic, and I'm not saying that because you look naked under those sheets. Ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • this is just picture proof that many girls look terrible without makeup

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd bang her with make up on

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute... too young for me but you know

0|0
    0|0
  • I would approach her, do I think she's perfect? We'll see

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks fine so no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would, she is hot with and without makeup, but with she is hot af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not perfect, but very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she's a bit plastic or fake looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• She's beautiful in all the pics and I think most people would agree. I never understood why girls with such beautiful features naturally feel compelled to wear heavy makeup though (unless they enjoy it!). If I had that, I'd wear zero to little makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's really pretty in that 2nd pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks five million times better without the photoshop and without the makeup.

She's very pretty, but there's no such thing as a universal perfect girl, as perfection to everyone is a different definition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without make up she would be average looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's very pretty, but not perfect, as perfection is different to everyone. I Think most people can agree she's good looking, but she's not going to be that attractive to some guys, and to some she'll be a goddess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn she's gorgeous! But she looks a bit older than her age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure not every guy would be interested

0|0
    0|0
  • very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • She's still beautiful without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful with and without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not EVERY guy. Thats simply not how the world works... But, yeah just about every guy... or even girl 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st pic: fake pretty.
    2nd: beautiful.
    3rd: decent, nothing special.

Just my opinion.

1|0
    0|0