Do you find people with dark circles and bags under their eyes unattractive?

I got dark circles under my eyes and it sucks, im trying to get rid of them myself

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I usually think it's kind of cute.

What Girls Said 8

• Well no, it could be the cause of many things. Most people have them, and some people try to cover them

• If they're attractive, they're still gonna look hot. They don't bother me at all. Most people get them when they're tired or sick anyway so it isn't a huge deal. My little sister has them and she's still cute as a button 😊

• nah i don't mind them at all lol.

• try green tea bags that helps and dont rub on them they are not ugly but it makes the person look tired

• I have them too

• I easily get them... They easily go away though

• I have that and told I'm hot so it's not as bad as I thought it was maybe? Sometimes it makes you look like a vampire.

• It depends if it's just slightly dark or if they look like a raccoon

What Guys Said 5

• I am the same - My eyes always look really tired

• oh you mean aka panda eyes.

• no not at all for me

• 0|1
    • Elvis was just a handsome motherfucker

• And yet look at those dark circles.

I have them too. Honestly it was one day when i saw how heavy elvis's was and how handsome people considered him, and i was like, i guess they aren't the most important thing in the world.

Half the women in the world are crying they have them. Another 1/3 are virtually drawing them on.

• To a certain extent, yes.