Honest opinions only, I've been doing the squat challenge?

I have been doing it for 6 days. Do you think there's been much change? Honest opinions only please and no mean comments 💖Honest opinions only, I've been doing the squat challenge?

712

Most Helpful Guy

• You do look different. It's not possible to gain much muscle in 6 days though. Your legs, stomach and frame look bigger too so I bet the difference has to do with a camera setting or angle. Your butt looks smaller. I think squats will add muscle and not make it smaller. I don't know. Good luck though. You may see results in 30 days but I recommend trying for months if you want noticeable results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if it's the angle, pants or what, but there's a definitely visible difference - there's more lift on the right pic.
    Keep it up :)

• Thank you! The pants are the same just a different more thick material but I'm not sure if that really makes a difference! :)

• I can see a difference, no idea what the hell these other people are saying lol

• Lmao well thank you for the HONEST opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• 100% absolute difference... Keep that tummy tight! Not with crunches but make sure to tense the abs with pretty much everything you do. Do it while you do the squats, while running, while breathing, jumping around, I don't know what you do. Be a plank? Do a yoga? Also don't stop exercising once you have completed the duration that this challenge stipulates. Because you will no longer make progress and your results will be lost.

• Thank you so much! This was really positive and helpful :)

• The Bag is happy to help.

• Looking good 🙂

• After six days, nothing will have changed. If you want to get in shape (and change your shape) then you have to make a lifestyle change, not a silly short term 'challenge'. It's great that you've started working out, now you need to make a plan for how you can ensure you keep doing it long-term.

• Just keep going OP. Takes time.

• Not really no. The only difference is your pants.

• Oh okay

• You know these ''quick change challenge'' things are all just complete bullshit right?

Takes months, Unless you're taking roids ofcourse.

• I've been going to the gym as well, not just doing the challenge. I'm doing it in conjunction with my gym routine

• I'm surprised! There has been a big improvement in just 6 days. Wow! Nice by the way.

• you aren't workin with much but you have shape now

• Well damn. It's not like she has a pancake ass..

• @RachelBrigs thanks Rachel! 🙄

• @ opinion owner I know u haven't got anything lol, that's what I'm trying to change

• 30 day squat challenge is biggest bullshit ever

• Clearly not if it's making a difference

• Clearly is because it haven't and you think any programme can make difference in six days is possible is clearly one of reason why you chose it

• Sorry what?

• type of ass id eat

• I think so its working very very nice

• There is a difference.

• I thought there was a bit but I wasn't too sure! I feel a little more toned

What Girls Said 6

• Wow, that's some fast ass results.

• I think this sort of stuff can do more harm than good... 😕

• It doesn't just take 6 days for some thing to change /happen. Doesn't work that way. It's takes weeks and months.

• I'm doing the 30 day squat challenge so it's supposed to provide quick results that's the whole idea of it

• hell yeah there's a difference, keep up the good work :))))

• Its impossible to get results in 6 days

• It does look a little more... plump and defined.