Is this arm hair the normal for women?

I found this on a news site. The hair looks slightly longer compared to most women but then again many women shave so I can't tell.
Is this arm hair the normal for women?

Most Helpful Girl

• hm nah, it's normal for some ethnicities yeah but not all. I'm guessing it's normal for indians, greeks, middle easterns, maybe italians? basically any girl with a hairy dad :P

• edit: to different degrees, so not all like this.

• @Humping_Tornadoes no problem. At least you are not disrespectful when you talk... :)

• @SirenDep agree with you 100%

Most Helpful Guy

• The hair is dark so maybe looks more prominent but seems normal to me

What Girls Said 8

• Well first of all there's no "normal" arm-hair-length as it depends from individual to individual but the fact that her hair is dark doesn't really contribute to the look so maybe that's why it appears to be longer or more dense to you..

• Dunno, I don't pay attention to others arm hairs. And I shave mine so.

• She's pretty. Idc about the length of her arm hair.

• I'm a brunette with darker skin color and I have some hair on my arms as well. But I do shave because I don't find it attractive. I prefer my skin soft and hairless.

• She has thick hair on her head so it will be thick every where else so

• Most women do have arm hair, some thicker than others but like you said some shave. Also dark hair is much easier to see than blonde arm hair so it may often go unnoticed

• Some do, some don't. I've seen blondes with thick hair too and also a friend who is much more feminine than I am, overall. I hardly have any arm hairs... But have a more angular face shape. So I don't know what causes the difference, really.

• It's normal. I don't shave my arms and that's pretty much what they look like.

What Guys Said 6

• That is way too hairy. That's hairier than my arms. Normal? I don't know. But she needs to trim that shit.

• I would say yes that's okay.

• That's some heavy duty arm hair, or it shows up more because it's dark. I think shaving might be indicated.

• Yup normal

• normal normal

• Most of the middle eastern and south Asians are hairy... so, its normal.