Am I attractive at all?

I can't seem to get any matches on tinder or anything and I'm starting to think I'm not really attractive at all. Part of me feels like my selfies are just awful as well but at the same time I'm not quite sure what exactly my issue is. In all honesty, I don't think I'm that ugly but I'm starting to. Please be honest as well. I want responses that are certain.
Am I attractive at all?

• attractive
  • okay
  • meh
  • ugly
Yeah the reason I was so conflicted about this is because when I had a shirtless pic on my profile I actually got matches but all the girls were... uh, you know. I took my shirtless pic off and I have gotten basically no matches at all. But yeah, thanks for the help y'all.

Most Helpful Girl

• You remind me of the guy who plays Peeta Malark (probably spelled that wrong whoops) in the Hunger Games. I think he's good looking and you are too. Don't be too hard on yourself. Just because you haven't gotten any matches on some silly app doesn't mean that you're ugly. You'll find someone soon. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Try using a picture outdoors or doing something. Better yet, take a leaf out of Barney Stinson's book and suit up.

• Yeah I agree. I need to take a better selfie. I look like I'm sick or something.

• Nah man its the clothes/style. Facially you look fine, trust.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah you're okay, smile more !

• 👍🏾👌🏾 and you seem tall

• I'm sure that many girls would find you attractive.

• Average :) If I liked your personality I wouldn't mind dating you.

What Guys Said 7

• I think you look quite well

• You look sad

• Dude you're the equivalent to a basic bitch. You look like you shop at walmart and live in poverty. Start lifting and acquire aesthetics. Get a new haircut and a new wardrobe and you could be slaying tinder sloots.

• ur attractive but not tinder level attractive, though if u put on muscle, u would have masculine features, get a kickass camera, actually on tinder i recommend, go on the guy's section too once and while rejecting everyone do go through the profile of a guy you think is good looking and look at the kind of camera quality he would have used in the pic and the angles and all, it would help

• You look good man, but kind of depressed/pissed off.

• Yes, but cloths make the man.

• You're not ugly, you look like an averagish guy to me. I'd say join some other dating sites too, tinder might be full of younger girls. You might have been unlucky or girls might not have had the confidence, maybe take the initiative yourself. Can be daunting, but you'll get better results. Many girls like to be chased.

• I'm 19 and all the girls are older than me for the most part though... Believe it or not the very few matches I have gotten are all younger girls. (17-18)

• I think you won't have a problem, might just take you a bit longer than you expected. Just try and stay confident, maybe lower your standards a bit if they are unrealistic, accept dates with girls even if you don't like their picture, (some people don't photograph well), and you might get surprised and hit it off. If it doesn't work out, it will at least help with confidence.

Do you go out to clubs or bars? I met one of my exes in a club and we went out for 3 years. I think getting yourself out there works better than a lot of dating sites.