Do you think you are exotic?

There is a lot of different nationalities on this site. Do you think you are exotic? feel free to comment on other people's opinions and tell us how exotic they are for you

bump
Anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL NO WAY. I'm a basic white girl, looks-wise. Wish I was exotic, that'd be sweet!

• I think you have quite an exotic look, in a good way.

I don't see that many girls in the UK with your look.

• You look quite exotic to me!

• Thanks but nahhh

What Guys Said 27

• In America, I am the exact opposite of exotic, haha. I took one of those mail-in DNA tests and I came back 100% Northern European... in layman's terms: white as fuck⛄️ But if you put me in Asia, the Middle East, or most parts of South America and Africa, I'd be as exotic as it gets, haha.

• I'm just white. Maybe I would be exotic to a Japanese person. But I think GAG is mostly white people. It's completely relative to where you live.

And, when you live in America, nothing much is exotic. Asian people are about as close to you get of exotic people in the U. S., because they're a smaller percent of the population; but, even then, they live here.

• My accent maybe to people in foreign countries but overall nah I'm not exotic well except for my gypsy heritage since I am one that is a bit exotic but other then that I'm just from ordinary places like Hungry or France to name two of the places I am from.

• no. i hate that term. like, i think people use it way too much just because someone isn't white. i'm mixed and have a few races and ethnicities, but i don't look exotic. like, i don't look like a fuckin African voodoo shaman medicine man. that's what i think of when i hear "exotic". i just look not white.

• I'm a north west English Slav with a fantastic jawline. I think I'm pretty damn cool in the grand scheme of things. Maybe not as down as I would like, but definitely cool in my own sort of unique way.

• Shouldn't I be exotic to anybody outside my country?
    I am french-canadian and I haven't seen many around here.

• What people view as exotic various from people to people since someone from Africa might view the us as exotic while someone in the us would view Africa as exotic. Therefore we are all exotic just not to all people.

• With @Keyspirits gone and @illusive_man not so active I'm fucking exotic! 😎

• a little maybe as in i´m german but then again not really, cause i don´t think i stand out a lot.

• I have no idea, I'll let people be the judge of that lol

• Mysterious jungle dweller from a strange land of tigers and snakes?
    Not really...

• Everyone knows America is the most exotic country on Earth

• My accent is definitely exotic to most foreigners XD.

• I am exotic in the sense that the number of irish users is quite small.

• I've been mistaken for Samoan, Native American, and Filipino by Samoans, Filipinos, and everyone else even though I'm Mexican.

Honestly, it's quite indeering.

So with that, do I consider myself exotic?

I guess to a small degree, but I don't really stand out that much.

• I will be if ya dropped me in a country on the opposite side of the world

• Not really. Well I'm part Irish and Italian and people think that's weird for some reason but that's pretty much it lol

• I don't know. I'm Asian. Does that count?

• Ethnically yes, I suppose I would be considered "exotic". Nationality wise, no.

• Yeah so exotic I'm on the endangered species list. Not a lot of my kind here in this country.

• Exotic is subjective.

• No, I think I'm kinda creepy in an eerie kinda way not the sleazy kind of way

• No way I am repulsive :/

• Canadian so my jizz is maple syrup

• NO but I'm naturally REALLY skinny :) better than being fat <3

• Yes I am

What Girls Said 22

• oh hell yeah. I've been told so heaps of times here lol.

• Uh... no.

I am Dutch/Finnish with green eyes and dark blonde hair. In my area I am not exotic.

However, when I go to Costa Rica and walk around I am VERY exotic.

• If I went to another country were they don't speak English and aren't pale as a vampire. Then yes I would be. Plus I'm pretty sure a lot of pale people like me have it were their blood veins are really noticeable. Where you can basically see all of them.

Though I am crazier than most. :D

• I'm American and always have been. I still get asked where I'm from. Seeing that I'm part Native and have an ancestor who signed the US Constitution I can't get more American than that. I still get asked what my "native language" is and all sorts of silly questions.

• There is just one person that looks like me, and that's me. 😎
    So I'm exotic. 😎
    Lol, joking, I'm normal. 😂

• Maybe for some people, I don't know, I'm Montenegrin :P

• Nah. Plain Jane is me.

• I'm not white, but I'm not exotic either. Asians are everywhere lol

• Lmao but they look very exotic, they have unique features

• I guess I see too many to really pay attention anymore :P
      What's your ethnicity?

• Lol i'm American

• On this website I don't really know. I'm indian and I've encountered or seen a couple of them around here too. In real life though I'm considered pretty exotic.

• That would depend on the place, we all have different perceptions on what exotic is, like I don't think I'd be considered exotic in Latin America for example, but in other places, maybe lol I'm not sure

• Nope. I'm white as a toilet.

• I'm not considered nothing special in my country and city.

• I think that I am exotic, I am hmong and born in Laos, I speak fluent hmong

• Not even close.

• being seen as exotic is subjective. i agree with @mr90skid and @Cozybcuz

• I'm about as exotic as white chocolate.

• I'm sooo not. MY heritage​ is all from the UK

• I'm mulatto (black and white) in which I guess I kinda exotic, I live in Michigan and it's mainly just white, and blacks, not that many other races besides some people who look like their from Western Asia/Southern Asia, (Pakistan, Turkey, India) and some latinos in big business stores like Home Depot or Meijers

• I feel pretty exotic sometimes :)

• 1|0
  • Not particularly. I am a mix, but mostly white.

• No, I don't think I'm exotic. There's nothing special about my looks.
    Plus some people consider me disgusting...