Do you think females are more insecure about their bodies than males (not including genitals)?

Again NOT including genitals, so save your dick comments.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say yes. Especially thanks to the media who make unrealistic expectations and expect us to live up to it. If you don't look like a model body wise then you're not good enough. That's why there's so many procedures like boob jobs or Botox or that kinda thing that women feel is necessary to look nice. a lot of women can even look at another women before they make comments like "I wish I had her body or I looked like her." No one seems happy with what they have anymore

• Yeah and boob jobs and botox is a gamble. I've seen girls look good with that and girls look bad with it. Really a roll of the dice with that.

• Thanks for MHO

• Welcome welcome.

What Girls Said 5

• Considering how so many major "body positive" movements are directed to women, yes.
    Though I'm sure guys have their insecurities sometimes too

• I voted "yes"... however, it is worth noting that females are more likely to express their insecurity than males are. So both sexes might be equally insecure, without us really knowing it.

• I don't think so, because there are plenty of guys insecure about their penis size and they express that all the time. When it comes to the rest of their body though they don't express insecurity anywhere near as much as females. That tells me that females probably are more insecure about their bodies, but it's understandable given the pressures they have to deal with.

• yes we feel more insecure than guys

• Honestly from what I've seen on GAG, guys seem to be a lot more confident than the ladies

• I agree. I think it's sad though. I wish something could be done about it to give females more confidence in their bodies.

• "Am I fat?" "Am I too skinny?" "Are my boobs big enough/too small?" "Is my hair messed up? Shit, it is." "Are my arms getting flabby?" "Why aren't my eyebrows perfect like hers?" "Is my mustache too apparent?" "I hate my arm hair." "Shit, I forgot to shave my armpits and my legs." "Ew, my nose." "FUCK, I THINK MY PERIOD WENT THROUGH MY JEANS FUCK."

To name a few.
    And yeah, I'm sure guys are pressured to do a lot of things. Not trying to downplay all that business.

What Guys Said 2

• I would probably agree with that

• Women sexual market value works primarily on her looks, age. Not so much about leadership, non neediness, charisma of Male's SMV