I'm 18 years old and I'm 5' 8", and I have 34DDD size breast. I was wondering if this is too small for my height?

I always thought my breasts were small for my height, but everyone always told me they were large. But I just don't believe it. But my doctor tells me I'm also still growing. Do you guys have any opinions on if they're small, large, or just right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Triple D is only a good size if you are under 3 feet. You will want to be at least a quadruple G.

What the heck is with this question? Nothing small about triple D!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• I think they're too big. To save your back you might consider a reduction

• Would be easier to tell with a body picture but I think you're just fine. You need to love your body.

• Nah, your breasts are big enough.

• How am i supposed to know what 34DDD looks like? I don't get to stare at differently sized breasts all day...

• Large

• 34DDD sounds quite large to me - A C/D cup is average

• They're large, which is great.

• 34DDD is a real hot size , I just wish that my future girl would have ure size ;)

• post pics.

• I love small breasts, they're the best breasts so just like what you got, but I dunno how breasts work size wise soo that's all I can contribute

• Show them girl... covered of course by a bikini top or bra, then we can properly judge.

• uh, gonna need to see pics to see how it proportions to the rest of your body

• no idea how big a 34DDD is here by us. I have a friend that is 36DD and they seem sizable.

pictures would be easier to determine.

• I would count them as big

• It is impossible to judge without seeing your body type. BUt I assume larger.

• It seems large

• Sounds divine.

• Sounds mouth watering

• Sound just right.

• you have 34DDD i wonder how much of that i can fit in my mouth

• Can I see them?

• You are soo tall and soo huge built, damn so intimidating :(

• you have great boobs!:)

• How old are you lady?

• I don't think there is a 'too small' or a 'too large', it depends on the person.

Since loads of people told you they were large and you still don't believe it, i'm guessing you'll never be satisfied and they will always be 'too small' to you.

What Girls Said 5

• Hey, you've noticed how all the sizes in the stores are, like, smaller than yr size? Right?
    That means something.
    (:

Also, you can just look around, at other women, and you'll notice that yours are, on average, bigger than theirs.

5'8" is tall, but it's not CRAZY tall... and even despite that, yr girls are still nice and full.
    For comparison purposes, I'm 6'2" and I have 800cc implants, and I'm only about two cup sizes bigger than you.

• That size seems pretty large to me.

• Haha what? Your fine! I'm the one that needs bigger tits 😩

• Not meaning to be creepy or anything, but they look fine from your profile pic. You're a slim girl and the ones you have now fit you better than anything else in my opinion.

• no u dont

• They are definitely very large compared to most girls

• God no