Guys, out of these, which type of hair do you prefer?

1.
Guys, out of these, which type of hair do you prefer ?
2.

3.

4.

• 1. Long and silky
  • 2. Long and straight
  • 3. Short and curly
  • 4. Long and curly

Most Helpful Guy

• I like 1 and 4 honestly. 1 being sexy and 4 being cute

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a guy but option 1 is better by a long shot in my opinion. Also that hair colour is amazing!

What Guys Said 19

• (1) Long and Silky or (4) Long and Curly

• Long and curly works wonders with me.

• I like 1 or 4. I think 2 could be ok... its just a little boring. I don't like 3 though.

• For me it's a tie between 1 and 4.

• I went number 1 (sounds rude...) wavy hair is where it's at for my tastes. but I will add that I personally don't like really long hair ie. closer to her butt than her shoulders.

• 1 and 4

• I like both 1 and 4

• I just love women's hair

• Option A was the one that drew the eye

• first of all, lorde is fucking ugly. I vote A because long hair is erotic to me

• Long and Silky. It's turns me on. :) We all boys/Men like it very much. :)

• I like 1 and 4

• Long and curly on a woman isn't that bad. But I would be worried about having a male kid with her. I can't stand curly hair on men.

• Lol, but as a girl, I find it pretty sexy (curly hair on men I mean)

• That's not being wild. That's being stupid xD

• Yes. And girls love stupid =)

• all of them fuck I don't care if she's bald as long as she looks good too me im fucking her

• It depends on the girl, direct people can pull off difrent hair styles. However I don't like curly hair it's a turnoff for me.

• That's too bad..

• i'm really starting to despise these kind of responses.

"it depends..."

• It's not that women can't pull it off but generally I dislike it, but sometimes I can like it.

• The first option is preferable.

• 2. Long and straight. i got simple tastes.

• Option 1

• Curls aren't hot. The girl has to be hot to make up for curls. Straight (2) hair is boring & the girl has to be cute and lively to make up for that... 1 is hot and sexy. Looks natural (despite the effort) and adds to natural hotness/sexiness/beauty.

What Girls Said 5

• Long and curly is fabulous 😍

• curly hair

• i absolutely love and adore long, straight hair... lol im growing my hair out and getting another flat iron (old one was piece of shit) to straighten my hair with ;)

• Flat irons fucked my hair up. Since then, I stopped using them. I let my hair curly and long, and I think it's way better.

• Of course, do what makes you happy. I'm just saying that I hate flat irons on me, maybe because of my hair quality. You're lucky to maintain healthy hair while still using flat irons.

• i think anyone can. you jsut have to use the right products that restore your hair's natural strength and restore all the damage done to it.

• Option 1 and 2 are basically the same. Just putting the hair to the side and a different angle.

• Not really. The first one is a natural "straight" type of hair. The second one is obviously ironed... Meaning her natural hair is either wavy or curly

• Yes. But they are the same naturally. So if a guy is looking for what a girl will look like in bed, those two options will basically be the same.

• Long and silky is best For Sure!!