Should I use this picture as the main picture on my plenty of fish dating profile? Tips? Advice?

Should I use this picture as the main picture on my plenty of fish dating profile? Tips? Advice?

Updates:
U. S; Midwest coast

0|0
3|24

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah girl you look gorgeous! Haven't really got any advice, the picture's pretty much perfect. Try to put a number of head shots on your profile as well- I'm sure the matches will be flooding in!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• If you want a body picture of yourself then I think this is nice. But your main picture should be aimed mostly at your face. Like a portrait.

2|0
    0|0
    • Is this pic still a good idea? I had a face pic before, but I just feel like a body pic would be better?

• Maybe try taking a picture with a different background. Something that's not too distracting or full of stuff.

• This is a good picture, I would crop it a bit and lose the sides that you are not in.

The picture shows you, if it is an honest representation then use it. It shows you looking very datable.

2|0
    0|0
  • That looks nice - Should attract a lot of interest

1|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest you crop it on the sides a little bit, and provide a portrait style picture of your face.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoa, super cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you're very pretty and this looks to be a good photo of you. 👍👌

1|0
    0|0
  • If its really you definitely, your beautiful where are you from I'm interested :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah looks decent enough

0|0
    0|0
  • As funny as this sounds, you look like a model in a photo shoot and kind of fake, lol!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • too much background and not enough you.

• lmaooo, no. I thought this would be a "body pic" and 4 others are face shots

• That pic is good though.

• yes ma'am

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it and I would date you based on that picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you look good

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no OP swipeleft. jpeg

0|0
    0|0
  • Headshots should be main picture. Then body shot

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll get a lot of messages that's for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you seriously telling me you have to go on POF to get a date?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, but are you actually going on the site to date or just get an ego boost? But yea your super attractive, like I would ask you on a date in an instant

0|0
    0|0
  • No, you should use a real picture of yourself...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine you look good watch out on that web site

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty so I do not see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, you're so fucking hot! You're the only fish I'd do on POF.. Lol.. Super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • You gave a very nice looking face can not get enough of the right combination to suit to physics

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks a little too professional. People might think its a fake profile. But there's a bunch of guys just looking for sex so I'm sure they'll still message you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup you look like a barbie doll :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• ur outfit is gorgeous, and you're super pretty!
    Totally use this pic!

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! you look beautiful girl :)

2|0
    0|0