Who actually has NOT asked a 'Rate Me' question 👍🏽👎🏽🔟?

Or sent a 'rate me' message?
Put in a 'rate me' comment?

I have NOTHING against them questions by the way, but there are times when I'm like 'Am I the only one who hasn't done this?' lol

NO I don't plan on it, and NO thank you this isn't an indirect way of asking lmao [I swear I see all these opinions coming before I post the damn question 😂]

Just curious about the rest of u guys.

oh PS: you're all sexy af ;P #GaGisfullofsexypeople 🙌🏽

• I've asked for rates and the conclusion is that I'M SEXY. 😈
  • I haven't asked for rates... yet. 😏
  • Haven't asked for rates at all. Still sexy. 😌

Most Helpful Guy

• Back when I first joined some months ago, I had the thought of asking one out of curiosity, but I never did. Since then, I never had-- I guess it is partly because I'm afraid of what people would say xD

As for message, that'd be really weird for me to send. It would be even more awkward sending that than asking a question in my opinion xD

I still have always had the curiosity of asking one, but alas, some people would recognize me now from my pic. (Plus I'm still afraid of what some would say 😅)

• hah i can understand that, but i guess id say that if someone actually wants to ask, they'd have to be secure in themselves first, which is obviously easier said than done.

well i don't know if you're still thinking of asking, but id say u have nothing to worry about. you'd probably just end up going red with flattery i swear. :P #ladiesman

• That is true-- I think I am more 'secure' in myself nowadays though (well... comparatively speaking to about a year ago).

And aww that made my day haha. Thank you.
      Knowing how easily I blush though, I probably would be blushing before I even got any responses lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not and I would never ask for rates. I'm happy with myself for the most part. I also think people are overly harsh or lie.

I'd either hear one of two things
    First would be "yes you look good", which I agree, I think I look fine.

Second would be "you look bad, *insert flaw*" since I'm already fine with my face I'd just be opening myself up to let people pick apart my face. No thanks. I don't want to hear negative shit. I don't need to become self concious about something I didn't think was a bad feature or whatever.

What Guys Said 58

What Girls Said 37

• Girlfriend , you're not alone at all.

I've never ever asked a rate me question or any of the sort you mentioned. I don't feel a need to, I'm not insecure and I like the way I look.

Mind you , the rate me questions I feel they are just trolling for attention AND that the pic is some random internet pic they picked out , therefore they are catfishing, and I think it's hilarious that so many people fall for it too

• i love your confidence.
      some are trolling yeah. some days i see the same person asking in at least 3 questions a day.

• I've never posted a 'rate me' question/message or even wandered into the 'how do I look?' topic more than a handful of times.

• I've never asked, and I don't plan to. Perhaps that's partially because I don't want negative comments. 😝

• Haven't asked.

Yet.

Lol

• I did only because I realized it was a perfect play on the song "Rape me" by Nirvana to title it "rate me, rate me my friend." Etc, etc.

• I haven't done one, but I have answered some. I understand that some people are insecure, I am too, and that they need/want evaluation to feel better about themselves.

I do think there are better ways to hear that you are attractive then from complete strangers online, but nonetheless I love telling an attractive person, who doesn't see it, that they are attractive!

It makes me feel better to know that I am helping boost up someone else's self confidence.

• I asked a rate my personality question as a joke but that's as close as I've ever come! I don't have the guts for it. Maybe we should do like a gag rate me day and all lose our rate me virginity together. 😂 jk I still wouldn't do it!

• I haven't asked for rates because I find rates stupid lol but I did ask a how do I look question before! 😅😁

• Lol no I haven't either. I think the way I see myself is way more important than how hot strangers think I am. If someone finds me good looking I'm flattered but it's not important for me to know, I'm not dying to see what rating number my looks get, it's not like I can change anything so :P

• *raise hands
    i've NEVER asked for a rate me question

• I have never posted a rate me question and i don't plan to do so.

• I don't recall doing it 🤔😒😊

• I don't ask for rates but I have put up questions showing my progress as far as my weight loss goes.

• I've never asked for rates :)

• MEEEE!! no " rate me " questions at all 😏 and I'm still alive 😱😜

• I haven't because no one doesn't know what I look like in real life and plus if I did, I bet everyone would've said that I was average looking, which I would be hoping for 😐

• I have not.

• Nope I think it is pointless I don't care if guys find me attractive lol. I prefer genuine compliments rather than insincere ones.

• I haven't and I probably never will. Seems a bit like a waste of time.

• I haven't, no need for that :) Most end up doubting themselves with the answers they get. Plus i feel its just for attention.

• You are sexy love!!! :D
    and no, I haven't but I know i'm sexy! <3

media.giphy.com/media/QfHllyPlOBkHK/giphy.gif</a>

• I haven't, I might do it to get a confident boost or out of boredom.

(Nah I'd never actually post one tbh).

• Never asked one. I have no need to.

• I have never asked for rates.

• haven't asked.
    don't intend to.

• Did you know I have before? It was for a bet. But bruh its aight, I know I am foxy as fuck ;p

• I haven't

• Never done a rate me question never will lol

• I asked one, and that was a long time ago. I stopped asking them because I got rude ass responses.

• Nah I haven't asked for one either.

• More from Girls
    7