Would anybody find my post baby body attractive?

Is my body attractive at all?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Its why when you decide to have kids, you do it with a man your going to marry or at least wait until your older. That way the man you married gets to experience you pre kids and post kids.

• Again another person ASSuming. I am married. My husband decided to be stupid and send himself to prison for 18 months. Now I'm divorcing him. So take your judgmental self somewhere else.

• @RachelBrigs lol. I don't know shit? Coming from some SJW who probably goes to school for Psych or some other retard-friendly soft science major.

OP is dense. No idea why you're white knighting her so bad.

• @Rachel, QA: don't waste your energy on dumb people such as these.

seriously.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl. You just had a BABY. Few people look like a supermodel afterwards.

You look like a woman. A beautiful woman who did something incredible and brought life into the world. Your tummy tells me that it nurtured a life, your legs tell me they supported you every step of the way.

If anyone says you aren't beautiful they are very unrealistic and very unfair. I've seen much much much worse post baby bodies :)

• Thank you so much! That's so sweet! :)

• TRUST ME I look worse. When I get out of the bath, my tits look like two wet seals flopping around. But nope, just droopy boobs.

Keep smiling babe, you are a sexy mumma :) xx

• Awe well thanks girl!

What Guys Said 26

• I think you are attractive and you would be much more if you were the mother of my children...

Lol This was not an offer. I simply meant that knowing what you went through for us would make you look so much more beautiful to my eyes.

• As long as your face was pretty, I'd fuck you. Does that satisfy your curiosity? Now that you've gotten some attention are you satisfied?

• I do not pick or look at women based on how her body looks.. it is her personalty that gets my attention and a smile does well too that would make me want to say hi.. or smile back.. by now you may know what I wear.. and I feel sexy in them always and hope you or any other women would find me attractive.. you look great by the way.. Looks are low on the list to me.. for any women I see

• Looks good! 😊

• Learn how to take better pictures. Your body looks good.

• Congratulations on baby - Yes your body looks fine now

• tolerable.

• Milf alert! You kicked pregnancy's ass!

• Yummy mommy

• yeah still hot

• Boobies!

• Your body is attractive

• very pretty. maybe a touch chubby round the middle, but that is never a bad thing. it is a nice thing sometimes. quite sexy.:-P

• You look fine.
    Those models are unhealthy,
    You are perfectly healthy,
    You will find someone new

• You are beautiful the way you are to me stretch marks and all. I bet you have the personality to match.

• I think you're hott!!!

• Well... Your not ugly. You look like a chick with a kid.

• Yes... I always like chubby bodies

• Yes I think you very sexy I like, I'd eat you up and make you feel great :)

• Well I like it a lot

• Do you want to go out with me

• I'd say yes those stretch marks would not stop me to kiss all over your body

• Super cute babe! I'd love to have you snuggling with me in my bed. Love the curves

• To be honest... it would be healthy to lose 20-30 lbs

Would anybody? Sure, I'm sure millions would?

Would you be more attractive with a diet plan and some cardio? Definitely

• Yessssss that's still attractive and sexy as fuck.

• To tell you the truth your a seven in my bookbut would 9 if you were wearing something that matched

What Girls Said 13

• How old is your baby? You look pretty good 😊 Most guys won't mind. Just eat healthy and take a walk with your little one every day. Do some toning workouts if you're up to it or try a mommy baby exercise class

• He just turned 9 months. I've been dieting and exercising and have had positive results thus far. Ty!

• That's really impressive! Good job 👍

• Thanks!!

• Fuck all to those who says it's ugly, you're gorgeous! Embrace your stretch marks, your thick thighs, and your breasts! It's one of a kind and it's what makes you! If a guy ever tells you otherwise, ignore them, they don't deserve someone like you and definitely doesn't know how to have respect for a girl. Like did you know your mom got strech marks when she gave birth to you?

• Surprisingly you have the body that most teen girls have in highschool without even having a baby xD! because of the lifestyle that they lead... so i'd say you're good as far as attracting guys.

And... You can definitely get back in shape if you truly want to. It's not so difficult if you set your mind to it. ... and never-mind stretchmarks, they should fade, and even if they're visible, it's the figure that matters most, to 'most'.

Congratulations on your baby! :]]]]]]]! sweet! :p!

• yes you are

• You have had a child. Any man that's a DECENT male, should find your body attractive no matter what.

You also have a nice shape.

• looks good for a post baby bod. I mean you look sexy as is.
    But you know you can look even better with a few pounds less and a bit of set ups.
    You don't need much work. Just give it time and a bit of dedication.
    good luck

• You're one of the lucky ones!!! You look great:) Just keep taking care of yourself♡

• Aww! You still have it luv!!

• You look fine hun. Quite fit actually. My tummy is a lot worse than that and I still get plenty of positive comments. You get the odd narrow minded a**hole that will say it is disgusting but screw them, they probably only have a two digit IQ anyway.

• It's an average body

• You are wanting to know if you'll look good in a bikini? Well I mean, I'd stick with a one-piece if I were you...

• Thankfully there are always guys with low standards or like girls with a little something to hang on too! Don't worry, there is always someone for everyone. :)

• That was totally fucking trollistic! You know she looks awesome!

• Thankfully not all guys are completely about looks and actually care about personality as well. I had a baby, pretty sure that would be taken into consideration. I wouldn't consider my body low standards but maybe your attitude...

• I don't think it is low standards either. Poor choice of words. Just obviously not high standards. I think we can all agree with that.

• Girl you look great! Don't worry :)