Post muscles in a dating profile?

Do you think that posting a photo like this would be a good idea?
Post muscles in a dating profile?

• Sure, it's hot to see! 🔥
    20% (9)
  • Better not, too much exhibition for strangers! 👚
    80% (37)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• No, girls associate those kind of shirtless pics with tools. If you want an actual relationship, I would put pics of you up involving things that you are interested in, travelling, family, etc.

• Thank you, that has been very useful.

In fact that was my initial idea: www.pof.es/es_viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=93999231

Although it's sad that having these not taking advantage of them, as how fit I am is usually only noticed in person. Probably I'm taking the hardest path trying to date on line.

• No don't worry, online dating is a great way to meet someone. They will see how fit you are when they meet you :)

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry, but where are the muscles?

• Recently a stranger told me something like that when I published a photography for a price. He told me the photography wasn't good enough. After that it became the preferred one in the contest.

I am constantly approached, as much as three times a week, and I train six days a week. My main focus isn't body-building but health, and people seem to love that.

That said the most disgusting critics are usually the ones that are less pleased with their own lives. For example, it is hard to feel angry by an IT girl comment when 50 IT people trusts you in coordinating a well known project worldwide.

So do you want to win in a phony talk?

• Aww. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry if my comment sounds condescending, I do apologise.

I guess I was expecting to see a picture of a muscular looking guy (or at least strong looking) when I saw the title of your post. The title was a bit misleading to be honest. You should have asked if it was OK to show some skin on a dating profile. I which case, the answer is still no. Unless you have a killer physique or an extremely well toned body, which you currently don't posses. I am not saying that you don't look fit. Coz you do actually. You just don't have the muscles to show off.

I don't think that you're doing anybody any favors by training six days a week. Not for health or anything. My advice is to train 3 days a week, then spend the rest of the week enjoying your youth.

Yes, I do work in IT (development actually). But I do not see the point in bringing that up in your comment.

I do not engage in "phony talks" [sic], sorry.

• If you're on a beach.. That's great, but being shirtless in a room isn't "attractive".

You're not that bad though, your face is enough.

• In your case, please put on a shirt.

• Not a good idea.

• no let's keep that shirt on

• A photo like that would set of my creep alert right away, I'd never agree to even talk to you.

• I like it