I'm 5'4'' and I weigh 50kg, but my breast is a 31B, is that small for my body? What do you guys think about?

I was wondering if my body is okay or if need to get less or more weigh

Most Helpful Guy

• They sound perfect to me , I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). every guy has there own opinion on this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• You have a small body. it is natural you'd have smaller breasts. there is nothing wrong with that. bigger would look out of place on a small frame.

• A picture would help but from the image I built in my head from those numbers I say you look just fine. Proportionate.

• Sounds normal enough to me

• Sounds great to me I'm sure you look fine as you are so don't worry about it.

• You're petite. Sounds fine to me.

• Your height and weight are within the normal standards for body mass index! As far as your breasts, there BREASTS so there good no matter what size, or shape!

• I don't know show pics

• See sounds perfect. Post a picture

• I think it would be propotionate

• Nope that's fine and hot as fuck.

• Its great, no worries :)

What Girls Said 3

• In my opinion you are good. No need to worry about anything ;)

• Sounds like you have a well proportioned cute little body

• I wear a 34 b and I think they are the perfect size. I'm 4'11 and around 93 lbs