My nose widens when I smile? should I stop smiling?

my nose widens when I smile?  should I stop smiling?

My nose looks like this and it's embarrassing to post my picture. I look ok when I don't smile and my nose looks sharp and perfect from the right or left angle. My nose widens and this is very disturbing. I don't smile bz of this, people might think I'm ugly when I smile. My nose is being a problem, how can I change it's shape naturally? Is it even possible?
I took this picture from internet. My nose looks exactly like hers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol What? Why would you want to stop smiling? You think a woman who never smiles is attractive? I don't see a problem with your nose. I WOULD see a problem with a woman who can't smile...

• That's not me.. it's a random picture..

• Lol sorry. She didn't have her nose removed but altered lol.

• Wow.. I love your opinion, thanks a lot 😂😀😀😀! .. Oh yeah. I'm gonna make yours the MHO 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens to everyone and people don't stop smiling because of that.

What Guys Said 11

• It's a norm or natural for the nose to widen when a person smiles. It happens to everyone. And it's nothing to be subconscious about. No one will think negatively if you smile. A smile is very powerful. It makes you feel better, it makes others feel better, etc. You should not stop smiling especially when it's the right time. If you stop smiling around your family and friends then they will think that something is wrong - That you are depressed. You don't want that to happen.

• This is a result of obsessive picking, and is most readily remedied by wearinrestrictive gloves. After 4 or 5 weeks of abstinence, you may begin smiling again with confidence.

• no you shouldn't stop smiling. if someone doesn't like you for who you are they are not the right person for you

• No keep smiling - It wouldn't affect the nose that much

• just a normal nose XD donĀ“t see a problem with it.

• Nope, if you are happy, smile

• I have the same thing its really annoying.

• filipino nose

• If you never smile then you will never look happy

• Keep smiling.

• Keep smiling! Or try laughing.

What Girls Said 2

• well everyone's nose widens when they smile... its no biggie

• I think everyone's does