How do I look? Things I can change for better rates?

Most Helpful Girl

• You look really good, and I really like the chest hair, it's a big turn on for me.

• Big turn on? Really or just trying to be minority and different?
      Hairy all over, m

• By it doesn't bother me, I'm just putting it out there that I really enjoy body hair.

• Thanks for most helpful :)

What Girls Said 29

• I think you look sexy WITH the chest hair. I don't know what this weird trend is with women hating body hair on men. Next it's gonna be armpits, legs and arms and men will be as hairless as women.

• Well glad that you openly loudly admit that you are totally fine with this much of so called covered carpet of hair on chest and stomach. Ya woman don't want this hairy now. Shoulders and all hairy is a major issue to those chest hair haters.
      Men are now doing and women demanding shaved pits, closely trimmed legs and arms , already.
      How are you different? Curious. Why isn't it tooo much for your taste in men?

• Awesome, you even made him stop shaving the back? Back hair is a total no no and absolute deal breaker for almsot 99 percent of women. Isn't it a bothering thing to you? You can overlook back and shoulders hairs? Or is it even manly and appealing, lol

• Lol I shave and trim all my body hair and women say I'm sexy all the time. Hairless looks better with muscle. You are definitely the minority. Are you really going to call me a hairless woman? lol

• Like a man should look. Good Lord don't change it. This is what the ladies complain about? See the first commenter is 28... I'm telling you hairless is a 25 and under obsession. 25 and older we need men 😜

• OMG, ya I just looked at the trend here. The ones who said its OK or can accept are 25+ women. :)
      Do teen choices change?
      I even have somewhat hairy back. Views?
      If YOU dated him will you be ashamed to take him out shirtless at the beach and pool with your group of guy n girl friends?

• But won't it embarrass even you that other men around have soo Les body hair and yet look so clean cool and sexy hunks? And that other girls might be giggling and / or making fun of him or might be clicking pictures of him to show other girls and laugh at hairs?

• Lol not at all. I dont find smooth men attractive so I wouldn't see them as "hunks". And no it wouldn't bother me. Girls are always gonna find something to talk and complain about. Give them 2 minutes and they will ve on to their next gossip

• Your'e sexy af but that chest needs a wax.

• When I first read sexy, I thought finally some girl doesn't point out my chest hair, but infact even you hate me due to it :(

• Technically waxing chest hair would show off abs if you have them.
      But I think body hair hating is horrible... and as a condition to date someone? Seems pretty shallow.

And why would you want to hurt someone you are with? Ever had a full frontal chest wax? I can only imagine how painful it is.

• @Mekkalyn wow you are sooo caring type of a girl. Glad that you understand the pain, really. Girls just wax lower legs or some groin area and say that they handle so much pain, while honestly waxing fine hairs from lower legs or groin isn't as painful as waxing those thick dense hairs from torso. Most girls don't even have those thick dense pube as a very hairy guy has on his torso. It's hellish painful.
      :)

• Wow, a lotta hair to Bear... Especially on your own end, my friend.
    I am not Into A lotta hair Myself but who is to say that Another girl Might Be.
    If you are In a relationship, talk it over and if you see She is Not find it Hot... Wax and Relax.
    Good luck. xx

• Too much cheat hair for my liking.

• You look fabulous! Don't wax or shave any body hair, maybe just some of the beard around the sides :)

• Okay I might shave my face clean sometime.
      Body fur? Views? Trim/ wax/ laser off?

• If you want a less hairy body then you should laser some off, but I don't think it's a turn off :)

• You look hot. Normally a lot of chest hair is a turn off for a lot of girls, me included but damn. It looks good on you. I don't see why you'd want to change anything.

• Really? Beard, chest hair , stomach hair all is good the way it is even if it's damn bit too beast type?

• lol, okay, overall despite being overly hairy beast, i look good? NO need to wax / shave anywhere? thats it?

• Thats it. (:

• You are an attractive guy. I like the hair chest. I would like to run my fingers through it.

• Naughty girl ;) :p
      Lol thanks anyway.
      Minority

• Didn't bother me.

• *Doesn't, sorry.

• Um.

You should seriously wax your chest.

Other than that, you look good.

• Why? Should your husband tell you too 'fix that body' after you had a baby

Its natural

• Ummm okay nothing new to hear.

• That would be seriously painful.
      If I was a guy and had a hairy chest I would never go through that just to get a lady.

That's a large portion of a body to get waxed... ouch.

• you look good :)

• Decent looking. The hair is bit of a turnoff but it seems alright

• Your face is really attractive but i'm sure that you'll look more sexy if you wax the hair.

• I like the hairs its nicee and i don't rate but you're attractive.

• I think you look sexy

• Really? But I even have some hairs growing on my shoulder, uper arms and sides of back. Still am I sexy? :(

• I think you look great :)

• Chest hair doesn't reduce the appeal?

• Would you be more interested in waxing him or leaving hiim natural?

• I'd be fine with either, I'd never mention anything to him about waxing, I'd just let him decide how he wants his body. I'd be interested in him being the way he wants to be.

• You are very good looking. I like men with body hair. :)

• Aww so sweet of you if you henstly feel so. But may be you like some body hair, but am I not a bit too overly hairy, cavemanish sort? :/

• What changes should I make to be that :p

• You're good how you are.

• Looking good to me.

• You're cute but a bit too hairy, Personally I like my guys to be less hairy (like clean chest and especially a clean abdomen). I don't mind a few dusting of hair here and there but that's it.

Nice beard though :)

• You're a handsome guy overall, a bit too hairy for my liking for some women are into that.

• You would reject him for furryness?

• But you can't overlook this sexual repulsive stuff?

• I never said it was sexually repulsive. It isn't my preference, sure, but if I love somebody then I could overlook it. Like I said.

• Damn you're sexy as fuck.

• Don't shave it! I like it😌

• Seriously? Hey please honestly, no jokes. Am ready to take honest brutal views.

• Lol I am being serious.

• Your fine the way you are, men are always hairy

• You are pretty young and yet say such level of hairiness is acceptable for you?
      Which part of the world are you, since you say men are always hairy, lol.
      Can you like his hairiness? Or meh its there and guy can't help it so meeh overlook it only.

• Lol okay okay, although you don't need to feel that you are being rude if you honestly tell that his hair is not appealing and you would like it more if it's all gone. I would much appreciate that.

• I would accept him either way

• Shave your chest hair, most girls find that unattractive. Other than that, solid 9/10.

• Despite my chest hair I am 9! What else I need ;)

• Dat chess hair doe. 😡

• Doe? Sorry? Didn't get.

• Cute. All I would change is the chest hair.

• As usual :/

• I wasn't being aggressive and don't even see how you took that aggressively haha. I was explaining something, calm down.

• I am calm ;)

• You can start off by getting rid of that carpet on your chest.

• Shave your chest man. Your good looking but shave your chest (unless your religion/belief prohibits shaving, in which case its cool)

• Actually TBH your so good looking I would still go out with you even though your covered in hair. Its just that, I prefer not that much hair. But your sexy asf

• Its just that THAT much hair on the chest isn't cute. If you don't wanna upkeep constantly removing your chest hair then you could always keep your shirt on. Trust me, your good looks (and charm if you have it) are nice enough. The chest hair all out in the open just... dims you down.

• Thanks for being so nice in the comments you have made. Obviously I don't expose my chest hair everywhere :/
      But obviously if you are going out with me , chances are you might see me shirtless more than often in the room! Or would you make me wear shirt all the time including love making stuff? :(

• i personally don't like that much bodyhair. that includes the beard

• Yaa you are still a kid, so no wonder.

• You can put on a shirt...😏

• Umm okay, just becy I have hairy chest?
      Women don't mind shirtless smooth guy, ever.

What Guys Said 6

• You are one hairy bastard, but you're still good-looking. Wax that chest and bitches will be knocking down your door.

• now thats a real one , little beard with chest hair, u r exactly that what a grown up girl wants to see tht way,

• Ha-ha, o ya? I bet even you have beard and a lot of chest hair, that's why you support chest hair, or else men try and pull a hairy guy down and poke comments.
      But sadly most women don't want such hairy chest :(

• nope, i dnt have chest hair , wish i had ,
      my opinion for u is quite genuine ,

• Don't wish for some thing like chest hair. Since most women dislike it if it's a lot like in the picture. Being less hairy naturally is the best thing that can happen to somebody. Most like it that way and some dontt care, so its always a win win situation for you lesser hairy people.

• Omg I need some of your chest hair gimme pls.

• Take half of it dude seriously am sick of being poked fir being hairy hairy. :(

• That shows you are scared ;)

• Sure whatever you feel like.

• Dude shave that shit. Women like chest hair but that is fcking fur.

• Wow dude you have a hairy chest as I do, sadly you need to wax, or else girls will be sexually repulsed. Bitter fact dude.

• Not every girl likes a waxed body, some do like hairy guys.

• @Blacklonewolf nahh none likes. Hairy, they only overlook it n accept it

• Uhhhh maybe wax that chest 😐

• :/
      Is it that ugly? Both the answered pointed it out.

• 😢 👍👍

• That's all you need to fix so don't stress dude