Should I splurge on these pants? How do they look?

I'm going to try out for The Voice and they ask you to come dressed in your style you want to portray. I want to wear a black leather jacket, black boots, a white shirt... and these pants... but they're so expensive!! What do you think... should I buy them?

http://pantstore.com/products/wr-up-shaping-effect-skinny-light-melange-grey?variant=7097810369

Most Helpful Girl

• They are amazing pants, but im not sure about the price. It's really up to you! And good look on the Voice, just ignore any judgmental pricks and you do you! Is it the American one you're joining? Let us know if you get through! :)

What Guys Said 11

• My woman wears these and LOVES them. She says they are so comfortable, and her ass looks amazing too. Try them... they have a satisfaction guarantee if they don't look quite right or you just don't like them. Buy them on Livity USA for free shipping in the US.

• Livity USA?

• thanks!

• media.giphy.com/media/a5viI92PAF89q/giphy.gif
    Hmm...
    If you have the money then I suppose you could buy them, it'd only be a waist if you don't use them after that occasion. The question is will you regret it later.

But good luck on the voice, that's pretty cool!

• You can buy them if you want. Just remember that visually speaking you have to make an impact so that people remember you. The price does not determine that. It's all about how it looks on you and if it gives you star-quality.

• God point, I do hundreds of squats a week and work hard on my booty, I thought showing it off a little will help haha

• If my girlfriend got these I'd be so happy haha

• Oh, another "rocker" on one of those shows who will only sing pansy music... great.

As for the pants, they would match the other stuff alright, but I certainly wouldn't pay $100 for them.

• What a judgmental prick. I sing REAL rock songs like Heart, Kiss, and Journey. Thank you very much,

• LMAO. That is pansy music.

When people start singing some Priest or Queensryche or something else that's actually impressive, let me know.

• On a related sidenote, it's always the fuckers wearing a leather jacket too. Something about that and people who listen to "classic" rock.

• They look expensive but I think they would look very good on the right girl.
    I'd probably look for cheaper pants that look similar if you really like them.

• They're supposed to lift my butt to make it look bigger O. o

• Sure why not, you only live once.

• Hell yeah tight as hot

• from what I've heaerd they are worth the money.

• I've gotta say they look pretty incredible! Of course it could be the girls.

• Sexyyyy.

What Girls Said 3

• If they're worth it to you, don't put a price on your confidence.

• Those pants look cool!! And the Voice? Ooh la la. I want to try out for the voice lol.

• No, that's a huge waste of money. It doesn't shape shit..