My dimples make me look like a druggie?

I wasn't born with dimples naturally. I am currently undergoing surgery for my appearance as I was born with a facial birth defect (next one is to straighten my nose). The surgeries I have already undergone have given me dimples... but since then random people say I look like a crackhead...

I have never taken any drugs that I shouldn't have, whether it being cocaine or MCAT or weed. Never touched the stuff. But apparently I look like a drug user...

I'm only asking for a yes or no on whether you think I look like a druggie, not for harsh comments on my birth defect!
Thank you.
My dimples make me look like a druggie?

As stated before... I didn't ask for harsh insensitive comments on my birth defect. I'm not asking for comments on my birth defect!

But I've concluded, only complete idiots can't tell the difference between someone not sleeping well and actual genuine drug abusers.
The stress of the surgeries have taken it's toll on me but even so, I don't personally think I look like a drug abuser, I may have the dark eyes but every other facial features of a drug abuser I do not have.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not take much stock in anyone saying you look like a druggy. That is just someone being and ass.

If the dark eyes are from insomnia, I am sure your doc can help you out with something to help you get a good nights rest.

In regards to the dimples, I am not seeing the issue.

Finish up with your surgery and I hope it works out great for you so you can flip the person who gave the druggy comment the bird!

• Seeing the issue as in you can't really see the dimples or you can't see how my dimples makes me look like a drug user?

• I can't see how dimples make anyone look like a drug user, there are a lot of people out there with dimples, it is just natural.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you don't :). I love your smile you look so genuine and happy! Also I'm jealous of that hair... ;)

• Thank you! That day was actually a good hair day xD any other day it would be a mess :p

• If you get birds sleeping on your head you can say you're the 2016 version of Snow White xD

What Guys Said 16

• Nah, you look cute!
    Only thing that looks "suspect" is the darkness under your eyes, which could be lack of sleep or stress or maybe from the surgery?

I wouldn't sweat it though :-)

• I still think you look pretty

• Your eye bags definitely does not help your cause

• Ehh, I'd say that you look like someone suffering from severe insomnia and/or stress. I'd only say you look like an addict of some sort if we were on friendly terms, and only as a joke. To be honest, you look rather cute.

• i don´t think the dimples look too bad xD but your eyes look tired and worked up so maybe you´re just not catching enough sleep but that´s what would make it look like a druggie to me cause they´ve got those weary looking eyes too.

• Nah I think it's your dark skinned sunken eyes

• That would be lack of sleep from my insomnia then xD

• Any recommendations on how to get rid of the baggy eyes though?

• I don't really know, sorry :) i was just teasing you anyway.

• I'm sorry but yeah... kinda do. GOOD LUCK ON THE SURGERY!

• No I don't think you do look like you're drugs.
    you look really beautiful I love dimples anyway

• It's you eyes lol

• I dont see it. i think you are cute.

• You quite honestly look fine expect the fact that you look like you aren't sleeping.

• Yeah, but more for the eyes than the dimples.

• Need to tell difference between lack of sleep and drug using then.

• sleep more and wash your face ever morning cause I have the same thing and its going away

• Eye bags though. I think there's a cream or something for that.

• no u dnt look like a druggie

• You look fine. Chill.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't think it's your dimples but your under-eyes circles that make people say that. Your dimples are actually pretty cute.

• Thank you :) can you offer any advice on how to get rid of the dark circles under my eyes?

• I have no idea, I have yet to find a solution. I personally use makeup but it's not bed for everyone.

• I don't think they make you look like a druggie, I can hardly tell you have them to be honest.

• I think you look pretty :) and whoever said that probably was just being a jerk. And I also wanted to mention that I don't think the person who said you had the heroin chic style was trying to be rude or say that the model is using heroin. Heroin chic is an actual style lol. It's kind of like a grungy style, and people do their makeup so it look like they have dark circles under their eyes, wear loose, torn clothing etc. kind of resembling a drug addict in ways. I was into the style for a while hahaha. It's one of those tumblr trends. :)

• A druggie? Who is telling you these things.. screw them.. you look gorgeous

• Thank you dear. Just some lad who made out he was ugly on a selfie he put on FB (because if he thought he looked ugly on the photo why did he upload it in the first place?)... I told him he was attention seeking and he said I look like a crackhead.

• Thank you :) I try my best to avoid calling people ugly but if someone has a crappy personality it usually shines through their looks...
      I've known girls who are pretty but once I see they aren't really all that nice the good looks fade.

• Yes, I agree. Beauty is also in the eyes of the beholder.

• I think they make you look cute not like a drug addict

• Your dimples are fine, theyre cute even! Getting your nose straightened will definitely help your appearance. It is your under eye bag which probably make people think you do drugs. To help that I would suggest some kind of product like the loreal revitalift triple power eye treatment, plus some really good concealor if it bothers you that much.

• Do you know what heroin chic is? You have that look.

thxn.weebly.com/.../2931205.jpg

• Yea completely. Good choice of name though. Maybe you should live up to it and remain mute :)

• Just to add, that girl isn't on heroin. She's a supermodel so thanks :3

• No you don't look like a drug addict your dimples are cute. I think it's the dark skin under your eyes that would make people say that (even though the shouldn't) you can try a skin lightening cream (I would be wary of using that). However you could try regular primer and foundation makeup. This would be your safest bet.

• So you would say it's more likely the stupid people who mistake dark eyes for drug taking rather than lack of sleep? Do you think there's a difference in looks between people who haven't had much sleep and actual drug users?

• Yes I think that those people are ridiculously stupid. Yes there is a huge difference most druggies look at hot ass mess. You don't you look like a normal young woman you don't even look tired. I know a lot of girls who have dark under eyes it's a normal thing nothing to worry about they usually just cover it up with makeup because people say things about it

• I don't believe it's the dimples, I think it's the dark circles under the eyes. Otherwise u are pretty :)

• The tired eye bags are what nmakes you look like a druggie, not the dimples

• Your nose makes you look like you've had your fair share of lines.

• Wow :L next time you insensitively insult someone be sure to understand the circumstances and not be a coward hiding behind anon.

• But I guess I should give you the benefit of the doubt, you're probably just jealous of me :3 it's sweet. Now go and play with the kids.

• No, I think it's just the lack of sleep why people are saying that.

• Because the way people tell others that they have baggy eyes is by accusing them of being a druggy? Okay then.

• Na, it's just that quite a few crack heads have dark bags under their eyes. I see it on myself when I don't sleep enough too. Usually they have bad skin too, and I get bad skin when I don't sleep so it's even more with me haha, but you have quite good skin so it isn't as bad or doesn't look as crack headish.

• No they dont

• @my question you blocked me from.

Of course she is super model. Heroin chic was a style that many designers used for their models in the 90's. Maybe you should keep your mouth shut instead of being a bitch to someone who was genuinely giving an opinion. You're ignorance and insecurity is astounding. Oh and just to add, I thought you looked pretty, but now I don't.

• Why you use my question to argue at her. now I got down voted cuz you wanted to be petty and continue and argument she obviously didn't want to hear from you. And whoever downvited me can gtfo😑 y'all irritating asf

• @mutedaisy same goes to you. Now just be quiet.