Which is more reactive to you?

1
Which is more reactive to you?
2

• Girl 1
  • Girl 2
Attractive*

Most Helpful Guy

• The are both attractive in there own way

• @joeb73 your right, they are both attractive in their own way but I'd go with girl 2 EASILY! She's more intelligent and more successful... I've noticed the voters and I personally believe people chose girl 1 because of her skin color...

(Now in not racist so don't start that with me please sir)😓😒 I'm actually attracted to various other races as Apose to my own race... But my attraction to woman is amplified times 10 when that woman is intelligent, a faster thinker, business orientated, faithful, loyal, (and last but not least, beautiful.) When a woman has these qualities than her outter image almost becomes invisible to me... This is why I think Megan Good out ranks the other girl...

P. s. Not to be a jerk or an asshole but the other girl looks like all of the party hoes I see in Hollywood on Friday night trying to pretend to look innocent. They won't hesitate to bust a 3 sum with you and whoever else you have in mind.😆😂😂

• @MrLi0n i dont see your comments as raciest at all. just an observation. i dont try to stereo type people because they can surprise you. an example of this is a porn star named asia carrera. do you know she is also a member of mensa.
      but i have to agree with you the 2nd girl looks more down to earth

What Guys Said 9

• Reactive? I don't know what their reactions would be to what.

• What is Mensa?

• Girl 1 X3 that smile

• Both I would rail

• the black one

• CHOICE #1 Is FUCKING ADORABLE! I'd almost wife her ;)

• The first one

• What do you mean by that?

• I like darker girls.

What Girls Said 2

• 1 ☺☺☺

• girl 1 looks really young.. so i chose girl 2