How do I look out of 5 (Be honest)?

I'm not gonna lie I struggle to gauge my attractiveness - I can't tell if I'm ugly, average or better.
My social life is fine but I don't approach girls and I want to know whether to bother or just to focus on my hobbies and my friends.

I'd appreciate a really honest opinion - even if I'm am ugly, I want you to tell me the truth (I can live with being ugly - I know some very ugly people who still live happy lives) because I know you'd want me to be honest with you (in fact I will be if you want to post your picture down in the comments).

How do I look out of 5 (Be honest)?

I want to repeat this, I want an honest opinion - you aren't doing me any favours by lying to me and if I get very low results it will not deeply hurt me - I'd just be glad to know.
So where do I stand on 1-5 (with 5 being very good)?
Do I bother with girls or just focus on what I'm happy with?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is crap
    Eyebrows are good
    Ears are ugly
    Eyes are gorgeous
    Nose is okay
    Lips are okay
    Skin is bad (acne and moles)

So 2.5/5
    But skin can be fixed , hair can be done and you have potential to look 4.5/5

• The fact that you were so brutally honest gives me some hope you might actually be telling the truth. Thanks for your answer!

• Don't forget about body. It matters more than the face.

What Girls Said 11

• It's not something I can rate. You aren't ugly, so no worries there, but you should focus on friends and things anyway. Don't go asking girls out just for the sake of asking them out. Live your life, and if a girl comes along that you like, see where it goes, but nobody should just go around asking people out because they want to be in a relationship.

• Focus on what you're happy with! I'd honestly give you about 4/5 :)

• You're an average guy. You have potential for sure.

• You're not chocolate, but you're not sprouts. You look more coconut.

• *insert clever food pun here*

• It's the only way I can describe it! Like some people are attractive to pretty much everyone, others are the opposite, and then there's the people who look great to some people and then like a scarecrow to others.

• You're handsome to me and honestly you have potential to be even more so. 🙂

• 0 sorry just being honest

• 4/5 👌

• 3 :)

• 3 out of 5. The one thing that you can improve on is the acne. You're not bad looking though

• I don't rate by numbers, but I'd say you are an above average attraction guy.

I am taking some time away from dating (for almost a year now), and I feel happy and stress free. I am able to focus on bettering myself health-wise, learning new things and figuring out what I really want out of life. I say maybe you can do that, too if you want.

• it differs from one person to another, people have different tastes but for me, you're average, slightly above average.

What Guys Said 13

• Take control of your acne. It might be an issue with your sleep position causing pressure breakouts on your face, so change your pillow case often, and wash your pillows periodically.

Other than that, you're good.

• i wouldn't even call that acne (eventho it is technically is). if it affects ur self esteem, do something immediately. you're not really overcoming that hurdle if uve dealt with it long enuff.

if its persistant u can look into the big gun, accutane (imo a dr wouldn't think ur case warrants accutane). but if u want it gone without having to follow strict regiments, its one way.

the alternative DIY method would be self medicating with high doses of water soluable vitamin A.. do ur research, as you can poison yourself.

• You're probably more interested in what girls think, but I think you're handsome!

• you look good but take care of your acne and shave and trim up your eyebrows a bit, you have huge potential

• Not my type but your not ugly so 2.5

• You are a good looking young man

• Maybe cut your hair. Makes a better impression on people in general.

• Nah you look pretty good man (no homo) i would say 3-4.

• 6/10 not bad bro👍

• Your good man, your not a bad look feela. I'd say 3-4. Maybe clean up little bit of your acne

• Try and get that acne taken care of and grow your facial hair a little and you'll be good.

• Solid 2.5/5

• 3.5 out of 5.