BLATANT attention grab: rate her /10?

Lets just say she (anonymous) is feeling really insecure today due to... circumstances. what would you rate?

BLATANT attention grab: rate her /10?

Everyone needs to chill about the nudity part. Its the side of my leg its not like my legs are open.
What I think is funny is how vitriolic people (esp other girls) get. I don't mind the criticism on my face/body (I get that *literally* every day with what I do) but what I don't understand and what does hurt my feelings is why people want to say I have issues but then also get angry about it...

If you really believe that why say it in such an unnecessarily hateful way. Maybe I do have problems but you don't know the first thing about me, so don't play bad-cop-keyboard-therapist

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck. I really do love the female form... I also think that people need to get a life moralising about female nudity. Not that you should necessarily require validation from here. But you are. And it's your business.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't rate naked woman. Put some clothes on and then get back to me.

What Guys Said 84

• Good for you. You want a cookie now?
    FYI: There's also porn if guys or girls simply want to see naked pic/video... just a heads up... duh duh duh duh, duh duh duh duh...

• My feeling on this last night when I saw this is that you would get some grief for this. My thoughts on this is you look very well maybe needed a bit affirmation nothing wrong with that but why that pose. If you were feeling a bit emotionally bruised why open your self to that shit storm. You would have looked lovely in a family friendly pose and come away a lot less vilified. I have nothing per say against the pose but to me it looked like you deliberately set yourself up with "Blatant Attention Grab" and that pose, it was only going to go one way. Imagine you did a double post and said here is me in normal clothes, feeling a bit insecure, people would say you are pretty then maybe you say I might try something more arty and people would have went oh a bit risqué but still good - Shit storm avoided

• Looks kind of skinny. I suggest she gains some weight. Fix the makeup. The rest seems fine.

• My makeup is usually really good it just so happens i was hiking at a skii resort today and it got all messed up before i took this pic

• 6/10. Really, really skinny for my liking and I don't prefer white girls. Without knowing anything about personality, appearance alone gets a 6.

• I'm sorry for being white :(

• No one owes anyone an apology for being white no more than any other race owes anyone a apology for being their own race.

• I fucking LOVE WHITE GIRLS <3

• 7 out of 10. Cute face, nice body. No need to be scantily clad for a decent rating

• Your body looks amazing from what I can see. Just Don't be insecure, confident and fit girls are THE ideal!
    Good luck👍✌

• Yes ik. The guy i like lovess confidence. Whenever i try to be it comes off really wrong

• You should write a list of all your strengths and play to your strengths, and be confident about them, but quietly work on weaknesses too.

• Or maybe your fear around guys u like is from fear of rejection and fear of being alone, so realize there's lots of great guys and improve yourself so you can always be confident in knowing you can attract them if someone is dumb enough to reject you! Just having a good self worth you know?

• You're nice, nothing special, but still nice. I prefer bigger thighs, though.
    You have a pretty face.

• I'd rate her good enough to fuck. Does that satisfy your curiosity?

• That's a chick that used to be on this site. Don't go to strangers for validation. If you have some confidence issues don't rely on strangers learn to love yourself with the opinions of others as reinforcement.

• U are trying so hard to be sexy ! sorry u failed *ERROR404*

• I believe survey says you're fine and have nothing to worry about.

• Youte back sugarvenomx

• Damn! 8-) Smokin'!

• Beautiful girl. Amazing body.

• She shouldn't feel insecure. She looks great.

• Nice body, shame about the (duck) face.

• I give her a 10 and I tell her that she has nothing to worry about ;)

• This insecure girl needs to put some pants and a shirt on

U look fine

• I would never leave the house, but I do have to say I hate hoop earrings lol. Your body is very sexy but I am sure you know that. What circumstances made you feel insecure?

• Damn! You are gorgeous 😍

• 0|0
  • LOL look at all the jelly insecure sloots in the comments. You look fcking good OP. I'm dead srs you gave me a boner. message me if you need pic proof. Fck man..

• Lmaoing at mad butthurt jelous sloots in comments

• 3/10

poor judgement. too lazy to take another pic. would never see you in the real world bottomless to begin with.

• My penis approves / 10.

• You're really pretty

• Why she got no panties on? She's a 4.

• please! next-time you take a picture of yourself remotely nude, please dont include your face.

aside from that you look really nice.

• maybe send me some ptivate message and i can decide better and do some exchanging of material with you

• Maybe a 1 or 2 ... MAYBE...

• More from Guys
    54

What Girls Said 23

• this is not okay.

• I've seen worse on here

• i wouldn't ask someone to rate me in a rate me question.
      when i wrote it, "rate me comment" referred to one person commenting in another user's opinion to rate them, which u might have misinterpreted as commenting on someone else's rate me question.

anyway yeah it's fine. id rather clear it up than ignore it. thanks. @red_arrow

• Yeah, I would definitely rather clear things up, also. Which we have. :-)

• Eh, you know you look amazing, I don't know why'd you feel the need to look for validation from random strangers on the internet by putting up half naked pics.

• my sentiments exactly!! about the validation from random strangers with half naked pics,

• Annnnnnd the point of not wearing any underwear in this picture is... ?

• Just so that you would say something to her about it. See how much people want your opinion on their questions? :-)

• @t3stosterone thank you for the compliment but please don't bash her/other people it stresses me out :x

• Nah asker he's a weak little boy who keeps remaking accounts and stalking me like a dedicated weeb

• trash

• You look familiar. And I don't rate people, but you look fine. But did you really need to not have undies on? Like really?

• We used to talk from time to time

• Yeah lol I don't forget a face. But girl please, you know you're hot. No need to show GaG your goodies!

• Yeah, she knows she is hot, but we didn't. How else are we going to be able to tell that?

Just yanking your chain Char. :-)

• Too skinny and obviously fake cleavage is obvious. Next time try one without the push-up help. xD

• You are PERFECT 10/10! Honestly! WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU INSECURE? BE HAPPY, girls would kill to look like you.

• You what, about 5'11" or so? #tallgirlsmaketheworldgoround

I think you might want to go try on some bras that are 1 band size down and 1 cup size up. (:

• Yess, you could guess my height from just this pic? And yeah but 30 bands are hard to find.

• I wear 32C atm so i suppose I could try a 30D. I'll look around:)

And wow you're so tall, thats so glamorous xD

• My favorite brand is Panache (panache-lingerie. com). They don't make 30C, but they make 30D. I'm a few cup sizes bigger than you, but my natural root profile is like yours, so, could work. A bit more $$, though (60-70usd per bra).

You can also go to the "abrathatfits" board on reddit for sizing help and brand recommendations.

• I hope you got whatever it was you were after by posting this.

• After notifying me for the other one, I am detecting a little slipping here. lol. :-)

• Did I just read through a *sixty-eight* year old man soliciting pictures and flirting with an 18-24 year old girl who's clearly sick to the point that she's looking for validation from the *internet* of all places?

• @BellePepper - If you did then you totally misread it. I was teasing @BelleGirl21, and if flirting with anyone, it was Belle. I did not solicit any pictures from either of them and my conversation was with Belle, whose opinion this is, not the asker

Further, in addition to your strange interpretation of my comments to Belle, you declared that the asker is clearly sick. It seems you have moved beyond comments or opinions to diagnosis. Are you a qualified doctor, now?

• You know you've been a long time gag member when you recognize people's bodies from a while ago. Lol all I can say is that your eye makeup is too heavy for your eye shape.

• you look good don t worry

• without panties no rate

• What you need to remember is that these men are giving you high ratings because of your nudity... post a picture of your face and then ask for ratings. The first thing people see is your face, and that is what you should feel secure/insecure about

• Your boobies are small but perfectly perky :)

• You look good! You have a nice body. And your face looks cute from what I can see of it. Haha

• Not keen on the makeup but otherwise all is good and sexy.

• Negative with no number.

• 9.5/10. I think you're gorgeous. Your skin looks so smooth

• She looks a bit skinny but generally she's gorgeous, like a model. Also, having your face in a nude on a site like this isn't the best idea ever, you never know where it might end up

• 10/10 hot

• But her face..

• Too skinny

• How can somebody be so needy of attention? Like how.

• Daddy issues

• Jealous that she looks good?

• @t3stosterone I'm more into the fit look than I am skinny :)