How do I look? This was the best photo I could find (1 month old)?

I have been told I look fine, guess I do but I've been insecure since

1) Starting losing hair (seen in my father/uncles/grandpas and they are not bald, but didn't know I'd start losing it so young..(at 15, now 18))

2) My height (1,67 cm/ 5'6 foot), I know there's nothing to do about it and now I'm kinda like meh but from time to time, at least once a month I'm like 'goddamn, why so short?' I also like more tall girls so it's like 'fuck'.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a good looking dude, and 5'6" isn't short to the point of being a handicap. Whatever you feel you lack in height, make up for with self confidence and pride, I think girls are in general more attracted to that than a few inches of height. I'm sure there are plenty of girls that like guys your height, too.

What Girls Said 5

• You look HOTTTTTTER than hell? 😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• I think you are very handsome 😊 You have lovely eyes and a nice smile, your hight is not a issue and your hair is fine 😊

• You're cute. you look super friendly. And FYI I'm 5'10"

• You look very attractive! ☺

• You're very handsome :)

What Guys Said 2

• Cool dude.

• I can't tell, you're face is blocked out?

Seriously though, I think girls would say you are cute & bordering handsome.

An average girl would find you much more attractive than herself.