Am I remotely attractive?

I have noticed that all of my friends have boyfriends and meet guys and go on dates but I never have anyone show interest in me? I have in the past but it turns out they only wanted one thing, I don't know if it's a confidence thing or what but I'm getting frustrated as to what is wrong with me? I am a curvy girl and do have flaws but I have met some awful people who have multiple boyfriends and always have guys drooling over them?

Please give your honest opinion as it will help me

im the girl with the black hair
Am I remotely attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• your hair and eyes are amazing, you have a great face as well but you would benefit a lot from a healthy life style, with a fit body you could be a knock out. As is I would probably not take much notice. Try not to let the scum bags and idiots of the world get you down, you do you.

• Thankyou so much for this, I do need to improve my health I know that, hopefully with it, it will give me more confidence

Most Helpful Girl

• my honest opinion is you have lovely features and nice skin but the makeup may be a little intense for guys. like the bangs + intense eyebrows together. maybe one or the other is okay. also, the more weight a girl has, the lesser chances a guys gonna approach. its just the truth, i know from firsthand experience.

• Yeah some of the comments are on my makeup but this was going out clubbing, I don't usually wear much makeup on a daily basis, I just use foundation and mascara, mind you, you have more chance of being chatted up in a club than in the streets so that might explain my lack of luck in guys 😂

• ah got it. you are lucky to have such a beautiful face really.
      that means any little change can turn every thing around! i think people are only recently starting to appreciate curves more so thats a good sign too. some guys r just intimidated by it

• How can I make them not intimidated by my though? X

What Guys Said 33

• You are indeed attractive! Go a bit easier with the black around your eyes, and make your lipstick a a little less bright. That should make you even more attractive! :)

• You look fine

• You have a great look. The bright blue eyes with the Chinese bangs abd dark black hair with the porcelain skin. It works. I think it's attractive.

• You have beautiful eyes and sexy lips. I would totally date you. Maybe the guys were you live are dumb LOL! I would like to get to know you and chat sometime.

• Yes to me but I could be remotely attractive myself. There are many people out there who love you though.

• im willin to bet the girl in the very back is really hating that this pic is on the internet

• you have some attractive qualities, yes

• Yes. You are attractive !
    Live long and prosper ! 😉
    www.themakeupgallery.info/.../sitak2.jpg

• Omg the resemblance is uncanny! 😂😂

• Haha ! I have been binging on Star trek lately and the first thing I thought of was a vulcan lol. I do find you attractive though, don't see it as an insult...

• No I don't think it's a insult 😊 It's funny! And I can't agree more 😂

• don't worry hun your not ugly

• thankyou I appreciate your comment , you can understand why I would being thinking these things as I am surround by love and relationships but 0 for me! 😂

• the bible says ask and you shall receive, I didn't realize how true it was until I tried it
      so I went out and started asking a bunch of girls for there numbers and I got a bunch of numbers

I actually drove one of the girls home and we made out and touched each other that same day she liked my fingers :)

so hun just ask next time you see someone you like

• Okay I will give it a try 😊

• "I have met some awful people who have multiple boyfriends and always have guys drooling over them? "

Are they hot?

Your face looks average but it kind of looks like you're fat. When you say you're curvy do you mean you're fat? TBH I hate this kind of pic as how is anyone really suppose to accurately judge why guys aren't attracted to you if all we have to judge is a face

• I don't find you attractive at all. Look very masculine.

• LOL all of you are Gorgeous:)))

• yeh, you gotta rebel wilson flow to ya

• Waaaoow excellent

• would not approach, would wave from across the room.

• you look like the old adele I don't know if she lost some weight. you're not bad looking but the weight is doing the job

• less makeup

• Not really, no

• No not at all

• well, u r a natural cute haaha, i dnt c any lack in ur face, u r beautiful i mean really yes u r.
    maybe u the areas u need to focus on ur personality nd behaviour , just like how to approach guys etc etc..

• Your looks aren't getting in the way :D

• Well if not what is? 😂

• 1 question per customer. Sorry. :D

I don't know what's going on where you live in your peer group. If I had to guess, I'd say you aren't being PROACTIVE

• you look good, you remind of adele

• I would ask you out

• why don't you have boyfriend you must be have bcause you are sexy and hot

• Gorgeous

• To be honest you are very attractive. Usually your type rejects me haha

• Your not ugly. Your pretty, don't let any one say your not!

• honest opinion?
    1. less makeup, less lipstick, eyeliner...
    2. lose weight. lowering your body fat will make your face more attractive.
    3. different hairstyle, for god's sake. something without awful bangs like that.

• Try weight loss. Not only will you look better, you will also feel better. I speak from experience.

• I definitely think loosing weight will make me feel better which in turn will give me confidence 😊

• Eyebrows on FLEEK

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 16

• you are stunning omg. them features!

• Be confident, but don't be flirty. There's a difference. If you want a guy who will like your r your personality, be sweet, humble, and respectful. The good guys will notice this. You are very pretty! So don't doubt yourself in that department. :-)

• YOUR EYEBROWS - I wasn't ready. Its seriously my goal for my brows to look like that. But you're rally pretty you should consider modeling (seeing a lot of model material girls on here lately, awesome). And being in a relationship does not validate you being a good looking person. Random, but you seem like you like Kat Von D makeup a lot (I's love KVD)

• Thankyou! You are so kind! I know it's not a nesessity to have a boyfriend but it's nice to know if I'm remotly attractive 😂

• Woah you're hot!!! Your eyes, hair, and makeup ON POINT! Rock that winged eyeliner, brows, and lips! You're honestly gorgeous and guys who say or think you're ugly or anything, they're not good enough for you. Maybe if you have interest in a guy maybe show some hints?

• You are so pretty! I love your eyes

• You have a cute, petite nose. Something I wish I had. Anyway you're gorgeous

• I got it from my mums side, I struggle wearing glasses it's that small 😂

• I think you're attractive. I'm not a fan of blue eyes, but it's a nicer contrast with black hair and extreme cat eyes. You're also the only one not duck facing it up and I like your hair cut. Oh and makeup is 100% on point.

• You're pretty. Maybe guys are intimidated it happens.

• What is intimidating about me?

• Bc you're attractive, and most guys turn into shy little bunnies when they see a pretty woman. It seems like you have a confident enough aura that can scare some away. It'll take some time but you'll find a guy worthy of your attention.

• Thankyou 😊 I think it seems like I need to be the one approaching than waiting for someone to approach me

• i think you are realy cute! but not in a basicbitch kind of way, so dont expect dudes that are into that to fall in love at first sight. love the eyebrows by the way.

• I don't know how to attract the types of guys who arnt into the basic bitch look though 😔

• You're way more attractive than a remote! Don't worry girl!

• You should try to wear less make up.
    At least make it more natural I think :)

• You look pretty. I like your eyeliner.
    But the bangs are just not very nice, in my opinion

• Yes you are maybe they are intimidated by you.

• TBH, you're pretty but overweight. For a lot of people, that is an immediate no-no.

• You have potential, but you're deliberately screwing your looks by overdoing your eyebrows and having such weird haircut.

• You look stunning. The black hair brings out your pretty eyes, and you have a nice smile.