Guys, Would you date a beautiful woman with a big nose?

Just out of curiousity. Would a bigger nose turn you off completely or would there have to be more to it than that? Would you even give her a chance? These pics would be an example. I appreciate your honesty.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally give her a chance. I dont think you have a big nose. You look very pretty and sweet

• Thank you very much!

• Yes very true! Well said! Thank you very much for your opinion and time! Really appreciate it :)

• Yeah anytime! 😊 if you ever need anything else feel free to message me

What Guys Said 16

• Somebody call Walt Disney! I found Pinnochio's sister.

I'm just kidding; your nose is not that big.

• Lol! Thanks for the laugh man 😏

• If she stops using that terrible eyeliner then maybe. It's not the nose that bugs me, the nose is totally fine.

• Absolutely

• Sure, that girl is a beauty!!

• Nah, she looks pretty and has a nice smile.

• 0|0
    • lol nice song choice 😏

• So you would date her?

• If she takes it easy on the eyeliner, sure.

• its about who you date. not attracting everyone someone who has a big nose will be equally attractive to you bcus they look the same

• Hmm ok ty

• how many times do u look in the mirror and fall in love w urself? same goes for others or someone who has the same brows as u or curve of somethibng like u

• Her (your?) nose is not that big and it doesn't detract from her physical appearance.

• Hmm I always believed it did because my nose and chin are not symmetrical. Ok thank you

• In chinese culture, big nose signifies strength, power

• I need to move to China than. I'm living in the wrong country! Jk thanks :)

• Relax your nose is fine.

• sure, if it fits her face... don't see anything wrong in those pics

• Middle eastern or indian... you look great, I wouldn't worry much

• What big nose?

• I am CRAZY for distinctive noses.

• Is that so? I guess every man is different. Everyone has their own taste and preferences. Some guys don't mind and some do. Can't please everyone right? 😏

• she is beautiful yes I would date her definitely

• Wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.

Don't care. While I suppose some noses are cuter than others they have very little impact on whether I find a woman's face attractive or not. Eyes cheeks mouth smile cheekbones hair all matter way more to me.

And that's before even getting to the fact I'd date a woman with an average face.

But this woman to me is beautiful.

• Thank you. I appreciate that