Guys, Would you date a beautiful woman with a big nose?

Just out of curiousity. Would a bigger nose turn you off completely or would there have to be more to it than that? Would you even give her a chance? These pics would be an example. I appreciate your honesty.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally give her a chance. I dont think you have a big nose. You look very pretty and sweet

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much!

• Show All
    • Yes very true! Well said! Thank you very much for your opinion and time! Really appreciate it :)

• Yeah anytime! 😊 if you ever need anything else feel free to message me

What Guys Said 16

• Somebody call Walt Disney! I found Pinnochio's sister.

I'm just kidding; your nose is not that big.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol! Thanks for the laugh man 😏

• If she stops using that terrible eyeliner then maybe. It's not the nose that bugs me, the nose is totally fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, that girl is a beauty!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, she looks pretty and has a nice smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • lol nice song choice 😏

• Show All
    • So you would date her?

• If she takes it easy on the eyeliner, sure.

• its about who you date. not attracting everyone someone who has a big nose will be equally attractive to you bcus they look the same

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm ok ty

• how many times do u look in the mirror and fall in love w urself? same goes for others or someone who has the same brows as u or curve of somethibng like u

• Her (your?) nose is not that big and it doesn't detract from her physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I always believed it did because my nose and chin are not symmetrical. Ok thank you

• In chinese culture, big nose signifies strength, power

0|0
    0|0
    • I need to move to China than. I'm living in the wrong country! Jk thanks :)

• Relax your nose is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, if it fits her face... don't see anything wrong in those pics

0|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern or indian... you look great, I wouldn't worry much

0|0
    0|0
  • What big nose?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am CRAZY for distinctive noses.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is that so? I guess every man is different. Everyone has their own taste and preferences. Some guys don't mind and some do. Can't please everyone right? 😏

• she is beautiful yes I would date her definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.

Don't care. While I suppose some noses are cuter than others they have very little impact on whether I find a woman's face attractive or not. Eyes cheeks mouth smile cheekbones hair all matter way more to me.

And that's before even getting to the fact I'd date a woman with an average face.

But this woman to me is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I appreciate that