VerY self conscious should I be?

Becauae of my ex I have the worst self esteem on my body. He would always say I'm fat and no one would want me. I Want to lose at least 20 pounds.. Do u think I should let my exs words get to me?
No super negative comments please.
VerY self conscious should I be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your ex is an idiot. I'd kill for a girlfriend with your body.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you shouldn't, after all theyre ex's for a reason and the only person you should be looking to please is yourself, you can't set goals for yourself based on another persons perspective you can only do it for yourself xx

What Guys Said 42

• Your ex was manipulating you. By making you think less of yourself, he was securing his place with you. It's a good thing he is an ex ! You look wonderful !

• Looking good to me. zoom out to get a better view of your body. If he is your ex then you should not be listening to him since his mind on you works differently now.

• You know when you break up people tend to say a lot of nasty shit, just to hurt you before they never have to see you again. And from personal experience, it's best to never care what others think or say to you.

You look fine, and I believe you do not need to lose weight. I don't know what your EX said, but whatever he said she be discarded as crazy talk.

• You have a very nice body.

The fact he says crap like that indicates that something is wrong with him upstairs.

• No. Not at all. Do you have skinny legs? No. But I love the size and the clear skin. Attractive to me. His loss. Your body is NOT a negative.

• No you have an incredible body. You should be confident.

• Why do all the men answering always believe the 'my ex called me fat' nonsense? Lol

• You obviously don't know my life lol. That is WHY I broke up with him. He always called me names like that

• Lol not everyone's the same in the beginning of relationships obviously 😅

• Ok :)

You're attractive. I like your body.

• Tell your ex to have a coke and a smile and stfu. Have confidence in yourself and your looks, which by the way looks a ok

• No you look fantastic

• Nah, he just wants to make you feel like crap.

• I think your ex lacked the confident and was blind X3

Recommend tan for the summer X3

• Don't listen to him. You're super hot.

• he is an asshole honestly you are fucking hot great body

• You got a body a lot of men would go crazy for

• You have a rocking body those juicy legs and curves and nice rack

• No need to worry.

• no, you are perfectly healthy and a great body size. I am a very strong well built college athlete and think that women that look any thinner are not very attractive.

• You look great, don't listen to him

• Dang you got some curves, now how round I'd your stomach? Remember that people do have different preferences

• Amazing

• Wow...

• You are beautiful how you are. Do not let your exes get to you and just keep on being you.

• Dont fucking care ur ex

• This bitch...

• You look wonderful.

• There is a reason he is your ex... that is a very hot banging bod if you ask me, I would love to fuck you, without a doubt

• you could have a better pic but anyway what can i say... you aren't a fat girl. yeah u can lose some eight but if a guys loves you he will find you hot for sure

• uh not at all

• you gotta be kidding right. smh

• you are fat lose 60 pounds

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 11

• I am not sure how old you are, but let me tell you a bit of wisdom I learned as I got older. Real men like women with meat on their bones. I am a bit thick and curvy and have had horrible self esteem all my life. But by my late 20's I realized I was/am sexy as hell. Lol I think u r perfect the way you are. And I have no doubt there are plenty of men that would agree. Don't let your ex get to ya.

• You have a gorgeous body, but it's hard to tell someone's 'real' shape when they're wearing a waist trainer haha :)

• Lezbihoness, if I was a lesbian, I would be trying to ask you out. You're beautiful as far as I can see and you deserve someone better than a loser who is trying to bring you down... probably because he's so insecure about having such a pretty woman and feels like he needs to bring you down.

• Your body looks hot. Don't give your ex that power over you

• Stop faking the curves and take the waist trainer off so people can make a valid judgement

• sexxy

• Looking at the picture of you made me more self conscious. If that's what you call fat, I'm obese.

• Difficult to tell when you're wearing a waist-shaper...

• no, you are gorgeous and have an amazing body

• Omg no no. You look so good!!! I'm dead serious!! If you want to lose weight than that's on you, but you look good the way you are!! You shouldn't let him get to you either bc he is wrong!!

• Nope, your ex is a nob. You got a great body.. wish I had a body like yours "/